Not open for further replies.

Gaudard

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    Terre Haute
    Hello,

I was a lurker for a few weeks, then registered, and just recently started posting :-) Noticed this, and decided to properly introduce myself.

I'm from Terre Haute.
    Answer to Jason, though you can pretty much call me anything other than late for dinner.

Still consider myself a newbie when it comes to firearms. I purchased an AR15 about two years ago, it's a Bushmaster, when I decided I wanted to be a gun owner and what better way to start out than with a black rifle?! For about a year I've been considering getting a handgun which, thanks to the 1500, I got a Glock 23.

Will also be attending the NRA Pistol Basic by IndyGunSafety.

I'm in the process of my first AR build, got two RRA lowers just before the election. Just ordered the parts kit the other day, and still looking for the perfect upper.

Also looking to get a Remington 700 in .308, still can't make up my mind if I want to buy a SPS to upgrade, or buy one already upgraded.

And my wish list could go on forever...

-
    Jason

triton54

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 17, 2009
    NE
    I have had a Rem 700 in 7mm rem mag for years and love that hard hitting SOB. u might want to look at the 7mm it has a better balistic cof. and little better range

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom