• Status
    Not open for further replies.

PastorBlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2011
    Wabash
    I found this website tonight while looking for IN laws on handguns as I'm in the market. Great site and VERY informative. I've already pointed others this way to learn more.

I've been shooting since I was a little kid. Since my dad, uncles, grandpa and great grandpa were all cops, I grew up on the gun range. If they would have had YouTube back then I would have been the 6 year old who gets knocked over shooting a .357 for the first time!

I hunted a lot in my youth but after moving to CA I wasn't willing to go through the trouble to own (though a group of us pastors did make a weekend trip of the Uzi training course at FrontSight). I spent 5 years in New Zealand where the cost to own any gun was astronomical (and handguns were totally illegal). That being said, I did plunk down the $1,200 to pick up a no-name .20 gauge and a .22 so we could take the youth out oppossum hunting.

Now that I'm back in the States and with the climate (political and otherwise) heading the way it is, I decided now was the time to get back into shooting.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Well met and welcome aboard. This is without a doubt one of the best forums I have found, I am sure you will be happy here.

PastorBlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2011
    Wabash
    Picked up a 9mm XDM This afternoon. Couldn't pass up the 10% off and 3 free mag offer! Wanted to go with a 40 but the ammo price swayed me in the end.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom