• Status
    Not open for further replies.

smileytrucker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Modoc IN
    My name is Daren Wilson AKA Smiley. I drive a truck for a living and Im married with 4 teenage daughters. This is all the reason I need to suport and act upon my 2nd Amendment rights. I am an avid outdoorsman and altho I would love to be NRA member, I do have a family of 6 (including myself) and with the economy the way it is I cant see paying dues when Im having a hard enough time feeding the kids.
    I live out in the country but cant seem to be far enought out. I really like my neighbors but would still enjoy some more distance.
    I have a choice of firearms that I prefer... those being semi-auto and single shot rifles, and semi-auto hand guns. I prefer Remington over just about anything but love the old makers like Ithica. The calipers of choice are (rifle)... .22 cal wich I find to be one of the most versital of all rifles, 243 because of its cost verses range is just awsome to me and puts out plenty of knock-down. (shot gun) I like the 20 guage cause it seems to be just the right size for anything I hunt (rabbit, quail, pheasant, trukey, and deer), and is a great bedside home defence piece. (side arm) 9mm, because of cost per round and some are made fairly acurate. (Muzzle Loader).. Awsome range, and knock down, with little or no tracking of my deer. (kids stay fed!)
    Thats me in a nutshell.
    Daren

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Welcome to INGO! :welcome:

There are many nice folks here and lots of helpful information.

I grew up in Randolph County, in Union City. Now living south of Indianapolis.

lovemywoods

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Welcome my friend. This INGO Forum is a great place to call Home.

Isn't Winchester, Indiana the home of a famous pie maker or some sweet thing like that? If so, send all INGO Members a Pie. I am sure you will be very welcomed then. A Bacon and Peanut Butter Pie will work for me.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Winchester....*smokingman shivers uncontrollably...I had a baaaaad experience there when I was a young-en (17 I think..im 35 now). Needless to say if you are young...dumb...and looking for adventure at 3 am on the way home from chicago...do not stop in Winchester.The local LEO's do not have much of a sence of humor in dealing with minors at that time of night lol(county officer).
    but :welcome: to ingo :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom