Hello? Hello? Hey is this thing on? Nod if you can hear me,is there anybody home

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gundog60

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2014
    South of Indy
    Good Afternoon from sunny and beautiful Greenwood. My given Christian name is David Tuttle and I am new to the rank and file of the INGO family. Many people in Johnson County refer to me as Tiny-probably has something to do with being 6'3" and 340 pounds and always on the prowl for groceries-including BACON; although I do not fully understand the significance of that especially delicious product as it relates to this forum? LOL!
    I enjoy coaching youth sports and particularly like to see that kids begin to live the five R's-Respect, Relationships, Role, Responsibility, and Right. When these areas are good and positive you get "good" kids.
    The other activity I enjoy is shooting the old single shots and bolt actions, revolvers, and semi-automatic firearms that I own. I also dabble in reloading as the price for a box of twenty rounds of 30-40 Krag Jorgensen (and the other obsolete or old military rounds) is becoming too rich for my blood.
    OK Enough of my ramblings. Good to be a part of an organization that shares my interests, views, and beliefs-maybe not everyone on here-but we cannot all be ___________ Fill in the blank. See you on the boards.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Is that a Daisy Red Rider BB gun tattoed on your calf? Christmas Story Ralphie? Cool.

Not me, I swiped it off the net a couple of years ago when we were challenged to 'Christmasify' our avatars. If I ever get another tat, I think that will it, But in grayscale instead of color.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Urimun
    Top Bottom