• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I've had a tongue-in-cheek FB campaign to get people to write me in.

I may write myself in yet.

BUT, I've also heard that Grump will have a hard time with the nomination if he loses Indiana. I'd like him to lose Indiana.

HOWEVER - if Grump loses the official nomination, he's likely to stay on as independent. And that's how we'll get another Clinton or worse, a Sanders. Look at what Perot's campaign got us? Bill Clinton.

IIRC whether we have a Republican or Democrat president is governed by a sub 2% voting swing plus or minus. By conducting Civil War II over the Trump nomination we aren't going to need any help at all from a third party candidate for this to end in tears. I think Cruz will be lucky to get numbers close to as good as Mittens, and likely they will be a lot worse

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    IIRC whether we have a Republican or Democrat president is governed by a sub 2% voting swing plus or minus. By conducting Civil War II over the Trump nomination we aren't going to need any help at all from a third party candidate for this to end in tears. I think Cruz will be lucky to get numbers close to as good as Mittens, and likely they will be a lot worse

Mittens was more or less right-center. Putting in someone even more unelectable than that isn't going to do anything. Trump actually has a chance of turning New York red. If that happened, the whole game is changed.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Maybe we could get him to murder a Canadian?
    That would seal the deal for me.

Or maybe, we could settle this like gentlemen... The Seventh of June is the BIG PRIMARY in California. But that same day, Montana has a primary too. Let them meet, then and there... say, at the Canadian border in far northern Lodge County.... and the future President Cruz,tells the Donald, " you can start HERE, or Down there on this Canadian wall, Donald. If you need me, I'll be at the WH. Oh, oh...BTW those 265 guys over there, the... the 'hispanic-looking fella's; they the general contractors we already hired to help you wid' dat...

"See ya on the northern side, Don.................................. Don!?" Don!?

Last edited:

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Nice thought, but I don't see New Yorkers changing their stripes. They are too proud of the way they are.

Just like Grump running as an "R" even though he's been a life-long "D".

He's a Big Government Statist and is no friend of true conservatives/libertarians.

His demeanor and attitude will create far more diplomatic issues than we currently have. His bloviating sycophantic braggadocious grandstanding will probably get more Americans injured or killed. Having THAT man as President will be one of the worst things to happen.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Just like Grump running as an "R" even though he's been a life-long "D".

He's a Big Government Statist and is no friend of true conservatives/libertarians.

His demeanor and attitude will create far more diplomatic issues than we currently have. His bloviating sycophantic braggadocious grandstanding will probably get more Americans injured or killed. Having THAT man as President will be one of the worst things to happen.

Go ahead and vote for Hillary, then. Our nation will be so much better once the Supreme Court is packed with leftists.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    ted-cruz.jpg

............................................ "Don!??"

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Go ahead and vote for Hillary, then. Our nation will be so much better once the Supreme Court is packed with leftists.

Trump is superior to Hillary only in the sense that he's Mr. "Let's make a deal" and his only principle is "Promote Trump." I would vote for Trump over Hillary, no doubt, but only because there's a chance he can be bought off enough to appoint a less radical SCOTUS justice, or maybe put Cruz in as Attorney General just to spite somebody else.

Hillary and Sanders have some principles -- bad ones, evil ones -- but Trump is a wild card, open to the the highest bidder. Cruz was impolitic but not so far off when he referred to Trump's NY values -- he's only a Republican in the sense that Bloomberg, that staunch friend of the 2A, was. Basically a NYC Republican politician is a Democrat who is slightly less progressive than the others Dems, running with an R after his name cause he won't get on the ballot otherwise. Cruz is the only decent choice, and I don't think he will win the general even if Hillary is indicted, there are too many clueless people in America now.

Basically the presidential nominees are The Good, the Bad, The Ugly, and the Insane. We're screwed.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    21vt0.jpg

Senator Cruz, in the case of the 2016 Presidential primary season....you are NOT the nominee!
    You may, however, be the father.

:):

Top Bottom