• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SledAgent

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Wuz up members thank you for letting me be part of the INGO family I 'm from SC I own a few AR style toys that's what my wife and I are into at this time just to throw a couple out there we both have ROCKRIVERS 223/556 AND DPMS308 SASS.Along my journey of growth I would love to learn more about precision shooting and how to become the best I can be at it.I learned about INGO from a great guy that is a Elite Member here called 42769vette he eats sleeps and breaths this stuff, will talk to you no matter where he is or what he's doing if he don't have and answer at that moment HE will make a call and REALLY call you back with a answer and will not let you hang the phone up with out making sure your question is clearly answered with out leaving you/making you feel stupid when it comes down to optics now that's what you call DEDICATION, But i am jealous that he has a 700-800yrd range and I don't LOL the very knowledgeable young man I talking about is 42769vette of A&A OPTICS :rockwoot:, once again I thank him for giving me the heads up on this great FORUM

Last edited:

SledAgent

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    You guys are so awesome,boy I tell yeh you can tell this is not the Hide yall make a brother feel the welcoming love.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    noah.richey
    Top Bottom