• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Exo594

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Hello, my name is Jacob, I've recently turned 18, and I know a little bit about firearms, much more than people who have grown up on COD, but less than the rest of you, I'm guessing. I currently live in California, and am finishing up my senior year in HS. I hope to go to an engineering college in a much more gun friendly state. I heard about this forum from MAC/Strumgewehere (probably not spelled right) on youtube, and thought I'd take my firearms education to the next level. I look forward to talking with all of you and learning more about some guns that I don't know anything about.

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Welcome Exo ...

Purdue has a very good engineering school. Also Rose Hulman (private) in Terre Haute is very good as well. (I am an engineer from U of Illinois, but you said you wanted a more gun friendly state, so I will not even mention IL.)

Exo594

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Purdue has a very good engineering school. Also Rose Hulman (private) in Terre Haute is very good as well.

I actually attended Operation Catapult this summer, but I was a bit disappointed with it. $50 isn't a whole lot to work with, especially when they force you to buy a $13 part to make your project "safe". I've heard about Purdue, but now it's passed me by a bit, and I've invested a bit of time applying to some other schools.

Thank you for the welcome, guys!

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Welcome to INGO from NWI. Hope that you enjoy the page as much as most of us do. A real wealth of information on here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom