• Status
    Not open for further replies.

N R A

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2014
    USA
    A mod invited me to stop in and introduce myself.

I am an NRA trainer in pistols. 32 year CC permit holder, and Glock Certified Armorer. No kids, several pets, Retired pawnbroker gun dealer. I teach CC for the state of Nebraska.

Here is my family

13208096865_05836f7c71_c.jpg

I feel strongly about some subjects.

Two guns, no safe, sell a gun to buy a safe. One gun, no safe, sell your gun and buy a safe.

Israeli carry for CC is much preferred over ND and shooting someone or yourself. ND's happen because of fatigue, distractions, and circumstances, all of which Israeli CC protects from.

Convicted felons should serve hard time.

Obama should be sent back to Kenya (after we let him out of jail for 35 years).

Study building 6 to see what happened to building 1, 2 & 7.

Open boarders for citizen travel, closed boarders for illegals. Make our jails so awful here, illegals will want to stay home.

Repeal all gun control laws dating back to 1998. No restrictive gun control laws for upright citizens of the USA, inside the USA. Period!

Pull out every troop from every country unless we want a 51st state somewhere, then we march in, kill everyone, and it is ours. If we want Bagdad, we have to call Iraq 51 and just do it.

Demilitarize our police forces, we want Andy and Barney back. No military gear for police departments. That is what the national guard is for.

Axe the dept of education, fema, tsa, and lots of other gov agencys, we do not need.

Repeal the patriot act. Throw it away.

Open mental institutions again, and put street people to work, or if mentally unable, lock them up, to get the help they need.

Homeless people, put them to work, building roads, bridges, and lots of 1930's projects that need done again, or finished.

N R A

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2014
    USA
    Repeal all gun control laws dating back to 1898. No restrictive gun control laws for upright citizens of the USA, inside the USA. Period!

(some reason, I cannot edit my posts, says bad gateway)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom