Not open for further replies.

Divisionfour

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2023
    Munster IN
    Wanted to introduce myself. My name is Fred, we reside in Munster, never really been a big gun person, went shooting over July 4th weekend w some friends and enjoyed our time. I have 4 boys and also thought this could be something we could do together. Thank you to all the ppl who run and contribute in this community.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Wanted to introduce myself. My name is Fred, we reside in Munster, never really been a big gun person, went shooting over July 4th weekend w some friends and enjoyed our time. I have 4 boys and also thought this could be something we could do together. Thank you to all the ppl who run and contribute in this community.
    Outstanding first post.
    Welcome to the fold.

Divisionfour

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2023
    Munster IN
    I know guns are very personal from what I see on YT and read in this community, any recommendations on a good conceal would be appreciated. I also would be open to advice regarding using sights or a red dot. Thanks!

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Welcome from Hobart. Planning a meet and shoot for us Northern Hoosiers. Great place to meet fellow members, make new friends, try out other firearms, etc. Link below if you think you can make it

Also a lot of us from the NWI area hang out in the thread linked below. Feel free to join in there as well. Mostly useless banter, but still helps ya get a feel for the members in the area

Divisionfour

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2023
    Munster IN
    Welcome from Hobart. Planning a meet and shoot for us Northern Hoosiers. Great place to meet fellow members, make new friends, try out other firearms, etc. Link below if you think you can make it

Also a lot of us from the NWI area hang out in the thread linked below. Feel free to join in there as well. Mostly useless banter, but still helps ya get a feel for the members in the area

I clicked on thread and introduced myself, Thanks!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I know guns are very personal from what I see on YT and read in this community, any recommendations on a good conceal would be appreciated. I also would be open to advice regarding using sights or a red dot. Thanks!
    Firearm fit is a very personal choice.
    Many variables come into play.
    What is your physical stature? I mean, are you a large person, or very small?
    Do you have big hands?
    I am 6' and about 140lbs.
    I have been known to conceal a full size 1911 under nothing more than a t-shirt.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom