Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Welcome! As my cohort said, Thank you for supporting INGO. This place doesnt pay for itself. (and no, staff are all volunteers and dont see a dime of that, but we appreciate it when folks feel responsible enough to pony up the cash to keep a good site going.

Hang out, read a LOT. Ask questions. This is an amazing place with seemingly limitless types of info thanks to the wide range of folks here. We've got everything from plumbers to builders, to computer guys, to machinists, to HVAC, to pilots, to cops, to lawyers (we just act like we like them), laborers, executives, and company owners. Oh, and more than a few retired deadbeats too. Slackers. :p

Glad to have you here.

blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    Like others have said, start reading through the threads.
    It might open your thinking to new ideas or reinforce stances you already have.
    One thing reading threads will do for sure, is clue you in on those that are the real-deal and others that are just Riff Raff.

glocktoys

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    mishawaka, up north
    Hey everyone,
    My name is Eriks. I'm new to this forum and new to gun ownership. I recently purchased a Smith & Wesson J frame and want to get more acquainted with guns, people's political ideas in regards to gun ownership and the law, and discuss current events such as what is going on in Israel. I live in Indianapolis and have lived either in Indianapolis or the metro area my entire life outside of spending time at Vincennes University and sometime in Muncie. I hope to get to know some people on here because I have a lot to learn.

-Eriks
    Welcome... alot of Info here and friendly people here

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom