• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I will vote against Dan Coats because...

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Lyudmilla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    From the Dan Coats Belly Flop Chronicle

Friday, February 26, 2010

Pro-2nd Amendment writers reject Dan Coats as unacceptable; call his record "horrible"

Outdoor Life blogger John Haughey writes about Dan Coat's abyssmal 2nd Amendment rights record:
    Three of four potential replacements for Bayh, including two Democratic congressmen, have solid pro-gun rights voting records. Former Senator Dan Coats, a Republican who has been named as a potential replacement, had a horrible voting record on Second Amendment issues when he was in office.

As Guns Rights Examiner David Codrea wrote in his Feb.16 break-down of Bayh's potential successors: "Just Say No -- to Coats."​
    More from Codrea's column:
    We'll have time as this race defines itself to learn more of the prospective candidates. For now, though, one thing should be clear to Indiana gun owners:

Coats is your enemy. Of all the likely candidates presented, he is clearly ineligible for your support. Do not let the Republican establishment foist him on you. Let them know early and often that he is unacceptable.

Just Say No--to Coats.​
    Apparenlty DC Dan spent too much time visiting with his good friend, supporter and former Ft. Wayne neighbor, Walter Paul Helmke of Handgun Control Inc.

sptland

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Howe, IN
    Please do not support those who solely support themselves via politics!! Coats has made a very good living from our hard earned $$'s. Dan - please move on!!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    yep time for him to stay retired from congress!! NO VOTE FOR COATS FROM THIS VET!!!

when i worked for the Indiana Republican Central Committee he used to come in all the time and visit. our Vice Chair at the time: Shirley Baker, was pretty good friends with him. i thought he was a tool more and more everytime i talked to him!! I was glad to leave that job!! bunch of stuck up fools!

NWIeng

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Hammond
    I have just one question...

For those who did not choose 'All the above'.....did you actually mean the other selections you made, or did you get fed up with the first 1,2,3,4...and just picked one without reading the last selection?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    I really hope all 8,000 of us on this board are smart enough to vote for stutzman or the hosteller (sp) guy.

Better yet we should all get down to Indy, and hold a protest against dan coats.

Lyudmilla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    I really hope all 8,000 of us on this board are smart enough to vote for stutzman or the hostettler (sp) guy.

Better yet we should all get down to Indy, and hold a protest against dan coats.
    The best protest we can make against Dan Coats is to vote for the strongest pro-gun candidate running against him on Republican primary day in May.

Top Bottom