Help deciding between Sig p320c, FNS 9, & HK VP9.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Really depends on what you want it for. If you just want another full size gun for your collection, take your pick. Any of them should serve you well. I've owned all three:

If you want something to match your full size M&P, you might try the new M&P 2.0 Compact. It will take your full size mags, and they are getting really good reviews. (I haven't shot one yet). Or if you want something smaller for concealed carry, an M&P 9c (the old model) is a good choice.

This. We really need to know a bit more about purpose of the new firearm. I'm generally in favor of staying with a platform, unless there is some specific reason not too. The M&P compact 2.0 would be a nice addition since you already have an M&P (share mags, holsters, etc). I don't own any of the others mentioned that you were interested in to make an informed recommendation.

ccarver497

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2017
    Greenwood
    I have shot all three. I have owned most of the FN pistols at one point or another. Still adore the FNP 9 I have. Of the three I like the grip of the vp9 the most but like the way the FNS shoots the most. Typically price=reliability

Top Bottom