• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I have a family member who is considering a handgun purchase for self defense. She hasn't shot much of anything at all, and I haven't been able (yet) to meet her at a range to run through safety & basic info.
    I just learned she's leaning towards a small handgun, without having tried any. I'd like to be able to have her try some different frame sizes/weights/calibers before making a $$ decision like that.
    If I can work it out to getting her someplace like Roush in the near(ish) future, would anybody with a small variety of stuff be willing to let her try a few different things? I'd bring ammo of your choice (or $$ to replace yours).

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I know this really isn't all that small but I'd get one of these...

iQhnbjV.jpg

My best friend's uncle's sister's identical twin's lesbian lover, who happens to be a midget, just put one on layaway.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I wouldn't take pictures and post them on INGO...... Really I wouldn't, Churchmouse will back me up. Well I guess I did take his picture and post it but I wouldn't yours. wink wink ;-)

Watch out Gluemanz... I'm still walking with a limp after walking into her shop and saying "I was told you could recommend which Glock is best for me." :laugh: (The only reason I survived is because I was a fellow monkey. She took pity on me.)

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    If wasn't such a long drive, I'd be willing to let her shoot my 642

I agree. The 642 is a nice light weight gun. Easy to conceal. I pocket carry one as my bug. Put 38+p's in it and you have a nice small package that has a manageable recoil. My 120LB daughter loves to shoot mine. As well as my 13 year old boy.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    It is most definitely a trap JG..........watch him closely......

Oh snap I'm busted :runaway:

Oh no... Thats why I said. I still barely escaped with my life. Never argue with a monkey.

The Glueman backs away very slowly keeping an eye on the monkey but not making eye contact. He then throws a pink anodized 1911 mag behind the monkey and runs for his life screaming "call me when the CFE Pistol powder comes in stock".

Mr Fredrickson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2014
    North Central In
    With a little planning I could help out. Have LC9, Shield in 9mm, and Kimber Ultra Carry II. My wife enjoys taking new people to the range and teach them how to handle a gun safely.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To JetGirl,

On the smaller side I have a CZ82 and FEG PA-63. Both are in 9mm Makarov caliber. Neither is a large pistol nor very expensive.

If you would like I will be more than happy to bring each for your relation to try out.

Just let me know when and where.

Regards,

Doug

Top Bottom