• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I'm looking for a certain belt. I want one with Velcro instead of a buckle, and I want an internal stiffener. I have looked at the Dynamis Alliance belt but I'm concerned with how stiff it would be. Anybody have suggestions? Anybody have the Dynamis belt?

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I really like the Dynamis belt, but it's not incredibly stiff. More of an edc / comfortable setup. I've racked my brain, and can't think of anything that really meets your criteria.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I just got off the phone with "the belt man". He was very helpful in answering my questions. I just placed MY order (with a buckle). Here is their number in North Carolina. (919) 387-1997

You will be more than happy with your purchase. I have 2 that still look practically brand new that are 3+years old. If I lose a few more pounds, I will be ordering 2 more!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Everyone has certain makes of belts they like. It really dependents on what works best for you and your budget. Daltech has a velcro one https://www.daltechforce.com/specialty-belts/velcro-no-buckle-bull-hide-bullbelt® My buddy got one because usually belts with buckles dig into his stomach, but this one seems to work well for him.

They also make a version of the Biobelt with velcro https://www.daltechforce.com/specialty-belts/superbio®-belts?product_id=164

I and several others on INGO have reported great experiences with the Biobelt non velcro version, here's a review https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...iew-daltech-force-super-biobelt-gun-belt.html

I'd assume the velcro version would be very good as well.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I really like the Dynamis belt, but it's not incredibly stiff. More of an edc / comfortable setup. I've racked my brain, and can't think of anything that really meets your criteria.

I currently have a 5.11 TDU belt with a buckle. I don't really like the buckle and it's too flimsy. I really like the design of the Dynamis belt, but if the only thing I'm gaining is the velcro then it's not worth the $72 to me. I have a different 5.11 belt which is very stiff, but the buckle is a big metal thing that I don't really care for most of the time. If I get a combination of those two belts then it would be fantastic. Was just hoping such a thing existed! Thanks to everyone for the suggestions so far!

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Have you checked out the SOE EDC Low Profile belt? John Willis is an ass hat and conducts himself like a schoolyard bully, but their gear is fantastic and it's a great belt. Not as stiff as their Cobra belts, but stiff enough for a gun (especially IWB) and much more comfortable due to the low profile hook / buckle thing. You can also get it velcro lined.

The Dynamis has some cool features, especially the hidden pocket on the inside. I bought one the last time I was going to Mexico because I like being able to keep my wallet pretty light (in case someone wants it) and the main bulk of my cash stashed elsewhere. I wish the version with the gray logo was available when I did though, because the red is pretty flashy. If you order one, his Winkler collaboration is one bad ass blade and the sheath is fantastic. Pricey though :spend: I would love to train with Dom. I love how he focuses a lot on empty hands combatives and incorporates weapons into it. Looks a lot like Krav Maga without some of the goofy Isreali stuff like the the condition 3 draw.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom