• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Did you explain it the way you did here to the neighbor? He may think you are anti gun and doesn't want anything to do with you. If you did explain I would think kindness would be to invite the hubby over to shoot with him.
    My oldest son who served 8 years as a 19 Delta "Cavalry Scout" still hits the ground if the sound is loud enough and unexpected. He enjoys shooting and it helps relax him because it takes his mind off all his troubles and he just concentrates on his shooting.

Thank your son for his service for us here in the Forum sir.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    First and foremost, I know I’m not alone when I say I have a great appreciation for our Military and the people that serve. Second, CM might be on to something here. Remember when you were a kid and the other kids would gather together with toys but you were just outside the circle enough that you could hear them, see them, but never got to be in the circle..? Well let’s make that circle inviting to that lonely kid, and if he continues to be an ashhat well we will just beat him up near the tires...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Maybe take over something cool to shoot with him, or buy him a box of ammo.

Anything to assuage him of his fear that you're trying to "infringe his rights", and just asking for some neighborly courtesy.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Or, you could just try the method I had to resort to long ago. Had to get up at 5 am, asshats were running air staplers on their roof well past midnight. Even after a neighborly visit. Bottle rockets over your bow every weekend morning at 5 a.m. for a month it is. Wakey wakey, asshats! If you can stay up at night you can get up in the morning!

Top Bottom