• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    So I'm planning a trip to Camby tomorrow to hit Bradis...

Are there and decent junkyards/salvage yards/pick a parts on the way between Columbus and Camby? It'd be I-65 to 465 and then SW side...

Hoping to maybe stumble onto the parts I need for my car, but since I'm working nights, and all weekend, AND Memorial Day, time is premium... No time to wander around looking for places...

Thanks!

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    There is a pick a part, on the east side of Indy, right off of I-70 and Emerson, and a pull a part, close to downtown Indy off 16th St. Either one easy to access from 65/70 split.... What kind of parts you looking for?

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    There is a pick a part, on the east side of Indy, right off of I-70 and Emerson, and a pull a part, close to downtown Indy off 16th St. Either one easy to access from 65/70 split.... What kind of parts you looking for?

Well I'll probably go to pick a part some other time, not looking to go from the SW side over to the east side, and back home, need to get sleep before work tomorrow night, lol.

Mainly still looking for a tail light housing (or even just lenses) for my 79 Fairmont Futura Coupe, and possibly a Ford 3.3L I-6 head... even better if I can by some miracle find a 250-2V australian falcon head...

Top Bottom