• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1911Shooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Pendleton, IN
    I am asking this for a friend. He is looking to buy a Glock 32 in a Gen 4, but my question is are they available? I have never really delt with Glocks much so I need your help. I looked online for a release date and couldnt find anything, and I havent been able to find one for sale either so I am LOST.
    If you guys know something about them, please let me know.
    Thanks

SMHurt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I have a buddy at Glock who tells me they are working out problems with the Gen 4's already in production before they attempt to produce any Gen 4 additional calibers. I think the Glock 32 in a Gen 4 has not been in production so it might be a little wait until you see something available.

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    No Gen.4 .357

The previous poster is correct. The .357 Sig. Glock Models G31,G32 & G33 are only available in Gen.3 at this time. No word from Glock (there never is) on when production of Gen.4 models will begin. Maybe an announcement at the Shot Show in a couple of weeks? :dunno:

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    It's pretty sad all the issues people seem to be having with the gen4 models. I personally have put a couple thousand through my gen4 G34 without issue. No extraction, or recoil assembly problems to speak of. Up until recently, have been feeding it WWB ammo.

Really sad to see the name get bashed so often..but they should know better than to put something out than is anything less than "perfection". Just seems like the bandwagon people are having a feeding frenzy with all the issues. Glock (as with any manufacture) was just trying to improve their product line. I'd like to think of it as growing pains. While unpleasant and not fun, it's kinda just apart of furthering and growing a company-you have to take risk to not be left behind.

Just figured I'd chime in with a positive response on the gen4's, since it seems like I am of the rarity.

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Just my two cents too.

Just figured I'd chime in with a positive response on the Gen4's, since it seems like I am of the rarity.[/QUOTE]

My Gen.4 G22 Ser. # PLS*** has just over 5500 rounds downrange since I bought it from PSS on 09/04/2010. Speer Gold Dot 180gr. WWB, UMC, and mostly Federal Champ. 180gr. JHP and FMJ. I have not had one single issue with it ever. Not one FTF or FTE, stovepipe, brass to the face or any of the other issues I have heard about on here or other forums such as Glock-Talk and Glock- Pro. I guess there really were some issues with some of the 9mm models because there were too many experienced shooters reporting them and Glock did issue replacement springs,ejectors etc. But again neither I nor anyone that I know personally that owns a Gen.4 (and there are a bunch of us locally) have had any problems. Can we say internet hysteria? :twocents:

Last edited:

avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 84%
    20   4   1
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    From a Glock Fanboy to a requesting individual:

"Happy 2012 GLOCK Fans! Just 14 days until the 2012 SHOT Show in Las Vegas - if you're going to be there, don't forget to visit our booth (#12254) to meet the Team GLOCK members and R. Lee Ermey. You can also catch a glimpse of the new GLOCK Gen4 models (G21, G32, G34), and the one-of-a-kind Statue of Liberty Pistol (still available at auction on Gunbroker.com)!!"

Excerpt taken from Facebook.com , GLOCK INC. post. Link to site is as follows:
    Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

The previous poster is correct. The .357 Sig. Glock Models G31,G32 & G33 are only available in Gen.3 at this time. Maybe an announcement at the Shot Show in a couple of weeks? :dunno:

You called it!

Last edited:

andfc

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I like the feel of the Gen4, but I'm not in a rush to get the latest and greatest when it comes to Glocks.

All of the Gen4 9mm issues I knew about were resolved with the spring recall, and I don't remember hearing about any widespread G22/G23 issues. That being said, I wouldn't trust any firearm before breaking it in to discover any malfunctions, especially a new model - and even a Glock. The Gen4 introduces some new variables to the platform, and we're still in the early stages (in Glock terms) of finding out how they affect reliability.

Anyway, back on topic - hopefully after SHOT your friend will get a chance to check out a Gen4 32! I'm looking forward to seeing the platform move forward, and I'm curious to see how .357 SIG guys take to the Gen4.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    The previous poster is correct. The .357 Sig. Glock Models G31,G32 & G33 are only available in Gen.3 at this time. No word from Glock (there never is) on when production of Gen.4 models will begin. Maybe an announcement at the Shot Show in a couple of weeks? :dunno:

Gen4 31s have been out for awhile.
    GLOCK 31 GEN4 357SIG Fixed Sight 15RD 3 MAGS [PG3150203] - $549.00 : Mississippi Auto Arms, Inc ::, Your Source for Saiga, AK47, AR15, Tromix, Glock, and SKS firearms and accessories

http://us.glock.com/products/model/g31

In the wild
    Generation 4 Glock 31 pics The newest Glock - Glock Talk

I think the 32 and 33 are still unreleased though.

A Gen4 31 will likely be what I use this years GSSF coupon for. Unless they surprise us with a Gen4 G20.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I was just talking with a guy from Florida and he just brought home a Gen4 G32 yesterday. I saw the pics he took, but I have not yet seen one in person.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    :dunno:

With the exception of the GSSF program guns, Glock does not sell direct to the public, AFAIK.

I didn't even think they sold direct with GSSF. Last year, they just directed me to a local participating dealer.

I might have to check into this. I just got this year's voucher and I doubt anyone is going to have the Gen4 G31 on hand locally :(

EddieV

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    Took my brand spanking new gen 4 G17 out yesterday and had 2 FTF's with full 17 round mags. I had prepped the gun according to the book, and after the first 2, once the mags were down to less than 15 rounds they fed no problem. Is this indicative of the spring issue Ive heard about? Can someone post a link to the recall info? Couldnt find it on glock.com.

Top Bottom