• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DangerousDave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Cayuga
    I'm 63 years old and been around guns all my life. I haven't ever seen anything like that. Makes me wonder if it wasn't some kind of prototype.

Fallschirmjaeger

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 9, 2014
    Noblesville
    Looks like one of those weird antique guns that show up occasionally on Pawn Stars, where they have to bring in an expert to tell the seller bad news about the gun's hoped-for value.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Looks like one of those weird antique guns that show up occasionally on Pawn Stars, where they have to bring in an expert to tell the seller bad news about the gun's hoped-for value.

^^THIS^^ It is always why someone wants to know about a gun, what they really want to know is what they can sell it for.
    Rarely does someone really want to know the history, they want to know just enough to write an ad.

Much like years ago when I would watch an occasional episode of Antique Road Show, a lot of people think because something is old makes it valuable.
    Then when the expert tells them what it is and what it is really worth, you can see the disappointment on the person's face that has been "care taking" of an item for 40 years to find it isn't worth much.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Urimun
    Top Bottom