Help, I'm Slippin' Into the Estrogen Zone...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    What a strange day.
    All my co-workers today were women.
    I had to go Hobby Lobby to get program supplies - I was the only male there.
    All my work emails (except one) were from a woman.
    Had a professional organization zoom meeting after lunch - all of the other 19 participants were women.
    Night hike tonight. You guessed it - all women.

Too much XX - my Y is feeling stressed.

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    What a strange day.
    All my co-workers today were women.
    I had to go Hobby Lobby to get program supplies - I was the only male there.
    All my work emails (except one) were from a woman.
    Had a professional organization zoom meeting after lunch - all of the other 19 participants were women.
    Night hike tonight. You guessed it - all women.

Too much XX - my Y is feeling stressed.
    Maybe you should call Cathy Rigby…

INP8riot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    West Central
    Soon you will just start critiquing everything everyone does because you are an expert on every subject. Apparently I made it 42 years without knowing anything and my wife found knowledge about everything. Is it a gift women get in their 40s?

I thought I knew how to eat, drive, sleep and other basic life functions but I guess I lost those skills. Luckily my wife is here to re-teach me how to do those things.

If you spend enough time around them, maybe you will obtain that knowledge!

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    woman-man-logic-600w-267747581.jpg
    Feel your pain brother! For many years, I was the only male in our house. My beautiful wife and wonderful daughters have a complex shared logic, that AI could not begin to understand.

Was a supervisor for a couple of years in a female majority organization. Had some great employees and some ultra evil drama queens. They would come to work seeking vengence and destruction on anyone who they perceived as inferior. Of course, all male species fit that catagory. I hated that job due to the never-ending needless tension and backstabbing. The one positive was growing more confident in setting bounderies, meeting standards and calling out/ deconflicting the stupid b.s.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Years ago I read "Men are Waffles, Women are Spaghetti" and it's true. Men compartmentalize - all the car stuff is in one, sports stuff in another, gun stuff in another, etc. Women can't seem to realize that we can be in a compartment with no words in it. If we're not talking it's because we're mad at them. It's also foreign that we can have compartments with NOTHING in them - no words, no thoughts, not anything. They ask what we're thinking, and think we're being evasive if we say "Nothing."

To women, everything is connected to everything else, and all routes must be completely explored. Sometimes those spaghetti strands run right through stuff we screwed up long ago and were sure was forgiven and forgotten. No such luck. And if I know what's good for me, I will try to follow along, getting more confused at every unexpected bend of the noodle. Nod, smile (or frown) and say "That must be difficult." I know it is for me!

It's a cruel joke of the universe that two people who want/need each other so much can be wired so differently. Or maybe a plan by the Creator to get us out of our heads and into new ways of seeing the world.

INP8riot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    West Central
    During my career I supported thousands of computers running hundreds of applications dealing with hundreds of tenured faculty at a major university and enjoyed it for forty-five years. But after forty plus years of marriage my wife's ability to change topics while talking without taking a breath still makes my head hurt.
    I like to ask my wife how she got to where she's at in the conversation. I ask her to retrace and she will. I'm 5 miles deep into the rabbit hole stating at her in amazement when we connect 2 points in a conversation. At that point I realize, I'm definitely the sane one in our marriage.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I had 2 sisters, no brothers. DoggyMama had 2 daughters (RIP) that lived with us for a little bit. Every dog I've ever owned has been a female but 2, and those 2 were childhood dogs. I know estrogen.

For just about 6 months, we had a male cat that we got from her aunt. He was scared of everyone when we got him, but after a week or so, he would peek out from the hallway and he saw our other cat and the dogs all getting attention or just relaxing with us. Shortly afterward, he came out of his shell completely. He used to follow me around in the mornings. I told DoggyMama that it was nice to be able to say, "Good boy!" for a change. :):

1706315717480.png

INP8riot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    West Central
    I had 2 sisters, no brothers. DoggyMama had 2 daughters (RIP) that lived with us for a little bit. Every dog I've ever owned has been a female but 2, and those 2 were childhood dogs. I know estrogen.

For just about 6 months, we had a male cat that we got from her aunt. He was scared of everyone when we got him, but after a week or so, he would peek out from the hallway and he saw our other cat and the dogs all getting attention or just relaxing with us. Shortly afterward, he came out of his shell completely. He used to follow me around in the mornings. I told DoggyMama that it was nice to be able to say, "Good boy!" for a change. :):

View attachment 328495
    Male dogs are way more normal than female dogs. I have had females, my wife males. Her dogs always love me and my female is always a jealous B*****!! It's hard to keep 2 females and 2 males together. We have always had opposites.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Male dogs are way more normal than female dogs. I have had females, my wife males. Her dogs always love me and my female is always a jealous B*****!! It's hard to keep 2 females and 2 males together. We have always had opposites.
    Our girls were fine. Well, the chihuahua could be a little snippy. :):

This is our current dog, Ruthie. Got her from DoggyMama's best friend's uncle when he could no longer take care of her. She has rocketed to the top of the list of our favorites. I've never seen a gentler, sweeter dog. She just exudes "calm".

1706316573489.jpeg
    1706316644335.jpeg

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    During my career I supported thousands of computers running hundreds of applications dealing with hundreds of tenured faculty at a major university and enjoyed it for forty-five years. But after forty plus years of marriage my wife's ability to change topics while talking without taking a breath still makes my head hurt.

I just about pissed my pants first time I seen this, at about 2:25 in video, this is my wife of almost 27 years to a T. Five minutes for a 30 second story.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    When my daughter comes over and her and momma are sitting and talking, I usually will excuse myself and go mix up a good strong rum and coke, it’s how I survive.
    When my wife, her sister, and mother get together they all talk at the same time. And even seem to understand everything. I’ve never seen anything like it. I just put my noise canceling headphones on and turn on the tunes. Can’t hear a word. If they start talking in my direction I just play air drums and ignore them.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I work(EOT crane) around 3-4 women every day and only one of them knows how to get through a shift without filling the air(radio) with unnecessary bullcrap. That's all I got

Top Bottom