Help, I'm Slippin' Into the Estrogen Zone...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    20230329_211806.jpg
    For the first twenty years, my wife only hoarded female cats. Then one day, the Humane Society asked her to take care of a male runt kitten. He was in bad shape and tiny for a kitten. After a while, he grew healthy and being the first male cat, he and I bonded. He seemed to know there were too many females in the house. I decided we would keep him, to offset the fuzzy carbonating hormones. He has been a good house beast.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Had a wife, 3 daughters and a granddaughter at one time. The last thing I wanted was another female......

Granddaughter is the best thing ever! The daughters are great too but after my wife passed from cancer I had to learn the convoluted conversation process and try to make sense of it. No solution/end of the conversation was necessary. It could resume without end at any time.

Never regretted a moment of it but my head did hurt a lot at times.

Don

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Male dogs are way more normal than female dogs. I have had females, my wife males. Her dogs always love me and my female is always a jealous B*****!! It's hard to keep 2 females and 2 males together. We have always had opposites.
    We’ve always had males and females at the same time, and yeah, it’s always been the females that were the killers of yard varmints, and always the ones we had to lock in the bedroom when someone would visit that the dogs weren’t familiar with.

Our female we have now is definitely the weirdest of our three, she’s not really friendly with anyone other than me and momma, and she’s absolutely will not allow any other animal in her yard. She’s 3 years old, and probably has a dozen groundhog kills, a few squirrels, several birds, and one large raccoon that got a few shots in before she killed it. The two males don’t seem a bit concerned if they see some varmint near or in the yard, they’ll maybe go and look at it up close and then lose interest.

Top Bottom