• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven
    My wife and I will be coming down to Indianapolis tomorrow Tuesday the 26th. We are going to the airport to pick up our son who is coming home after 2 years in Korea. Wife wants to stop at a Bath & Body Works. I will be coming down on I69 and heading to the airport. Where is the best place to stop? I know there is alot of members from the Indy area, so I thought I would ask for info. Where would be the best place for me to stop. Thanks for any help.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I would recommend the Walmart right on 86th.

Perhaps there you will be able to purchase a replacement Man Card, which you have obviously misplaced.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    There is one at the Castleton Square Mall. Exit on 82nd street just before I465. Use Google maps (or your favorite) to locate the mall off of 82nd street west of I69. Assuming you are headed to the Indy Airport (the big one) after shopping exit the mall again westbound on 82nd. You will cross 465, then come to a major intersection (Allisonville Rd) keep in the far right lane, turn right onto Allisonville, then immediately move to the far left lane to catch the ramp onto 465 westbound. Follow 465 west leg to the 465 south leg, then the airport using the I70 westbound exit.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    May be easier to get off at exit 10 on 69 to Hamilton Towne Center. Easier off and on to 69 and far less traffic. Shopping center is right at the exit plus you don't have to go into the mall.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    May be easier to get off at exit 10 on 69 to Hamilton Towne Center. Easier off and on to 69 and far less traffic. Shopping center is right at the exit plus you don't have to go into the mall.

^^ THIS^^

Hamilton Center is much cleaner, less traveled and has a lower ambient crime rate than any of the other "Indy" sites that would be convenient for you.

The HTC is a nice place but I do notice that people up there can be a bit.... self absorbed and self important... but you can get that pretty much anywhere. Better to be around those self absorbed people than those who are "too interested" in what you've got and what you're doing....

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy

Perhaps there you will be able to purchase a replacement Man Card, which you have obviously misplaced.

You can NOT get everything at the Walmart.
    Really? Replace his man card, for keep'n his wife happy and smelling good. I don't think so.

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    Can always go to Traders Point shopping Center. It has a Bed Bath and Beyond and also Dicks sporting goods. It has a couple nice places to eat also.
    It is located at 86th and 465......
    Then you could carry on to Bath and Body as needed.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    I say drop the lady off at BBW and head across the street to Gander Mountain to look around or even Dicks Sporting Goods that is attached to Castleton Mall.

You don't have to spend every hour of the day together.

kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven

My man card is quite intact and right where it always has been. I am as comfortable strolling through a Bed & Bath with my wife as she is going to a gun shop with me. I have no problem with doing the little things that make her happy. After 26 years of marriage we still enjoy each others company no matter where we are at, thats getting to be a rare thing in this day and age.

Top Bottom