• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cayce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2018
    Carmel
    Ignore her. It's like trying to teach a pig to whistle. It's a waste of your time and irritates the pig. Wait.................If she has ever shot at the Point Blank range in Carmel she has seen TOTALLY sloppy gun handling, N.D.'s traveling the LENGTH of the firing line, people sweeping with trigger on finger, even a N.D. round fired in the SHOWROOM.

I shoot 2-3 times a week but will NOT go in without full body armor. I have shot at 12-15 ranges in 5 states, over 40 years, and have NEVER seen such sloppy handling being permitted. NOBODY gets banned from there.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    I've given up engaging them. Their minds are as set as ours are. My only real answer is to occasionally post when I've made a donation to the NRA, thank them for being the inspiration. I only know one lefty who puts her money where her mouth is.

It's not their minds we need to reach. It's people reading who haven't set their minds yet.

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I shoot 2-3 times a week but will NOT go in without full body armor. I have shot at 12-15 ranges in 5 states, over 40 years, and have NEVER seen such sloppy handling being permitted. NOBODY gets banned from there.

Field trip to Washington Street on the west side and then a quick visit to Georgetown Road on the east side.

You’ll feel far more comfortable about Carmel. :):

GrinderCB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2017
    Greendale
    My policy is to avoid liberals as best I can. Reading the distorted trash they write can cause a headache.

A couple weeks ago there was a story about the FBI talking to a Mesa, AZ man who sold ammo to the Vegas shooter. From what I understood the man sold a 1000-round box of 5.56 to him. The Twitter feed connected to that story was absolutely loaded with leftists who knew nothing about guns. One that stood out was a person who said that if the shooter wanted a thousand rounds the seller shoulda known he was up to no good, because "no one needs" a thousand rounds. My thought was that a thousand rounds is an afternoon at the range.

Social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc, are full of leftist crap, based on complete lack of knowledge of a subject. I never get involved in political debates there because their arguments are completely emotional and lack factual support.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I have not found the article this is referring to.
    NOT RESPONDING is lie stating she is correct.
    Respond with the correct information.
    Call out her false statements.
    If you DO NOT.
    Then uninformed people will believe her.
    It is not blowing into the wind.
    It is blowing out the fire.
    I listen to WGN radio 720 am John Williams.
    He is 100% gun control.
    When I called in to dispute his statements.
    He cut me off.
    When he had a live broadcast for Valparaiso.
    The county sheriff show off the Thomson sub machine gun Dillinger used.
    He immediately excepted to go to the gun range on RT49 to shoot it.
    When I asked him about him bragging about shooting it and being a gun hater.
    He cut me off.
    Well he has control of the mic.

People You and You even by yourself. Must stand up and fight for our rights.

Top Bottom