• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ryninger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Newburgh
    I have done multiple searches and not been able to find what I'm looking for. I'm sure it's been asked about as many times as "what ar to buy," and if so I apologize.

I am looking for a respectable budget 1moa red dot. I have an awesome opportunity coming up soon that sent my AR build into hyper drive. Not sacrificing on quality for the rifle has left me a little shorter than desired on budget for optics... I've got sights I can use, so I'm not terribly worried about optics. Would just be nice to have. Eventually I'm probably going to get an eotech, but would like to spend about half at present situation...

Pics will follow in the next few days once build in complete, story to follow the fun ahead :ar15:

Thanks all,
    R :ingo:

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 7, 2012
    Carmel
    Why 1 MOA? That's really going to limit your choices.

Take a look at the Vortex SPARC. Probably one of the best for the money.
    It's a 2 MOA, but that really is perfect for whatever you want to use it for.

Unless of course you're doing some precision bullseye shooting, in which case you'll want something with some magnification.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    +1 on Primary Arms although most of theirs have dots larger than 1 MOA. I'm partial to their M4, but it's often out of stock and you have to wait for it to come in.

jzwhts

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Mooresville
    It is pretty cool to come across this unexpectedly while Googling. Thanks INGO for being current from the past. Great reading and learning!!!

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    threadraise.gif

Top Bottom