• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • themadmedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Curious what you didn’t like about the CZ P10c. I usually carry 1911’s, HK USPs or a Ruger SR9C, but have been breaking in a CZ P10c and have been pretty happy with it so far.

cbickel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    Van by the river
    Curious what you didn’t like about the CZ P10c. I usually carry 1911’s, HK USPs or a Ruger SR9C, but have been breaking in a CZ P10c and have been pretty happy with it so far.
    the grip texture is super aggressive, wasn’t a fan of the trigger, and the slide stop is really low-profile to the frame

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    the grip texture is super aggressive, wasn’t a fan of the trigger, and the slide stop is really low-profile to the frame

Thanks for an actual answer. Most would just say it didnt fit their hand or something generic meaning they didnt actually give it any thought beyond.. yuck

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon

The grip is rudely aggressive, I covered mine with some grip tape to mellow it out. I’m curious about the new Sig 320X compact. Really enjoy my 320 but this has some extras to it, like the price.!!

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Here's my P-01 and Rami to give you some ideas. The P-01 is G19 sized while the Rami is 26 sized. More or less.
    lDmhRtuh.jpg

LuzJeTYh.jpg

On my those are purdy. :drool:

Top Bottom