Help the Humane Society for Hamilton County!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • suzgsxr1300

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    Noblesville
    The Humane Society for Hamilton County is competing in a competition against other local charities to win $10,000. These people do amazing work caring for, loving, in some cases nursing back to health, and finding forever homes for so many animals. They are a no-kill shelter that gives every dog and cat that comes in every opportunity to survive and find a good home. The post below is from their Facebook page. If you can help out I'm sure they'd appreciate it. Brackets close tonight at 7:59PM.

WE'RE DOWN TO THE WIRE! This bracket closes tonight at 7:59PM....and our friends at the Children's Bureau aren't messing around. We say dogs are cuter than kids...they say without kids, who will walk the dogs....we say, PROBLEM SOLVED! Now let's go Team HSHC and please donate what you can at
    https://indianapolis.bracketsforgood.org/ to help us beat our formidable competitor and head on to the FINAL FOUR!

I am not affiliated with HSHC, but I have two awesome dogs that they rescued. Both are labs...Lucky and Holly.

Top Bottom