• ...and so much more!
  • Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    Part 2.....

My friend Andrea Fisher was in first place by a margain of 20% to 15% over the second place person. Then someone ran a bot program and boosted the second place person up to 69% and Andrea was then at 7%.

Evidently Prois caught a LOT of flack as they had their IT people look at the votes. They supposedly threw out all the bad votes, but somehow the person that had been in second place stayed in first place. My belief is that they did not catch all the bad votes. They say that they have something in place to stop bots (which I doubt) and they do supposedly look at the votes every 48 hours and correct as necessary.

If you have voted in the past, I would appreciate it if you all could go back to the vote page and make sure that your vote counted. If you can vote again, then they have discounted your vote in the weeding out process. Please vote again for Andrea Fisher.

If you have never voted please do for Andrea Fisher.

Another favor - If you belong to other forums please go post a tread on any hunting, fishing or outdoor forum that you belong to. Networking is the only way to win a contest like this.

My threads have been entitled - Help this lady hunter out and that seeems to get attention. Then I explain that Andrea is a friend of mine and is in the Prois contest and include the direct link.

Direct link - PROIS Awards

BTW - The person that is her main competitor is a "celebrity hunter" by the name of Joella Bates. Do a Google search on her and celebrity hunter..

Please, give us a hand,

Thanks,

WW

Top Bottom