• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    If you're a networking pro, and I'm talking experienced, current, and either in the Terre Haute area or willing to work there, PM me. Primarily a cisco shop. Bachelor's degree is very nearly mandatory, but you could possibly sell me on your experience -- the guy I'm about to lose does not have a degree, but he's a serious networking stud. I'll want a resume or a quick summary that will let me decide that you're either not the one, or you might be... in which case I'll need a resume. This is an immediate need. You will not be able to carry at work, so if that's a show-stopper, don't bother. Not my rule, so don't waste your time arguing with me.

Come on, I know there are some networkers on here... This is a full-time, direct hire job with a global manufacturing company. Benefits, vacation, etc. You can come in as the head networking cat for North America, and there are opportunities to travel to and help with other locations in Canada, Italy, Spain, Dubai, Hungary, Egypt, Oman, Australia, more. Very little travel, if you don't want to, you decide. You would get to see me nearly every day. Don't make me let the HR guys find some gun-hating pinko. Questions?

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I need someone who installs luxury vinyl flooring and who will take up the old flooring and haul away. I need an in home estimate please.

Jeepster48439

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Marion County
    I need someone to convert a low resolution jpeg file into a high resolution eps file so that it can be engraved on a gift. Any graphics types on here?

PM me if interested.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    I need some various assistance.

• Primary drain under house is corroding and needs replaced.
    • Crawl space needs insulation re-installed/tacked up.
    • Crawl space needs leveling jacks installed in various places... no knowledge of how to begin to figure out where they need to be placed.
    • General landscaping, wife has details... :)
    • Breeze way floor/slab is settling/slanting, need to see what can be done to correct it.
    • AC check up/tune up.
    • HVAC home vent cleaning.

PM me with what you can do.

Thanks!
    :)

Reno316

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Muncie
    Muncie area folks, need someone with a large chain saw (20 inch bar or bigger) and a hydraulic log splitter to help me cut the main trunk of a dead and down ash tree (~ 2.5/3 foot diameter, ~20 feet long. My chain saw isn't big enough.)

Can pay in cash, firewood, home brew, freezer beef (bought a quarter cow), home canned salsa, pasta sauce, green beans, applesauce, or any combination thereof.

I'll be there as well, so you won't have to do it alone.

Last edited:

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Muncie area folks, need someone with a large chain saw (20 inch bar or bigger) and a hydraulic log splitter to help me cut the main trunk of a dead and down ash tree (2.5 foot diameter, ~20 feet long. My chain saw isn't big enough.)

Can pay in cash, firewood, home brew, freezer beef (bought a quarter cow), home canned salsa, pasta sauce, green beans, applesauce, or any combination thereof.

I'll be there as well, so you won't have to do it alone.

If it were saturday and you help with gas, I'd be mighty tempted

Reno316

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Muncie
    I STRONGLY endorse user bocefus78 (Chris). He came today and helped me with the tree trunk. Brought plenty of tools (that hydraulic splitter was awesome!) and worked his ass off for 2.5 hours, cutting, splitting, and such. We negotiated a fair price, and I couldn't be happier with the dealings. The trunk is now in split pieces, and I might need to further split a couple of them with the maul, but otherwise that 20 foot long, 3 foot diameter tree is now firewood.

There is no way I could have done this without his gear and help. If you live in/around Noblesville or Fishers and need landscape work done, give him a call. 100% solid guy.

Heck, even my dogs liked him. That speaks volumes.

Thanks, man. I'm indebted to you.

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    I STRONGLY endorse user bocefus78 (Chris). He came today and helped me with the tree trunk. Brought plenty of tools (that hydraulic splitter was awesome!) and worked his ass off for 2.5 hours, cutting, splitting, and such. We negotiated a fair price, and I couldn't be happier with the dealings. The trunk is now in split pieces, and I might need to further split a couple of them with the maul, but otherwise that 20 foot long, 3 foot diameter tree is now firewood.

There is no way I could have done this without his gear and help. If you live in/around Noblesville or Fishers and need landscape work done, give him a call. 100% solid guy.

Heck, even my dogs liked him. That speaks volumes.

Thanks, man. I'm indebted to you.

I appreciate the work and positive feedback. I'm tearing into the food tomorrow....and I can't wait :)

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Good electrician needed. I'm west of Bloomington. I need to clean up some old fuses boxes in my pump house, animal barn and and my pole barn. I want to put in new small breaker boxes with 4 circuit breakers and remove the unneeded one in my pump house.

zspeed130

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 26, 2009
    Indy, South side
    I would like to price having a pole barn built. It will be a menards materials kit 24x40 (11 feet high) I can install the doors and do all the caulking etc, or you can but I am willing to. I am not picky but want it done right. That is to say, level and straight but I'm not going to come out and pick your work to death. I am easy going but want this to last. I will be pulling a permit. It will be a dirt floor to start but I will add gravel and eventually concrete. I can do the rough grade with a skid steer and even drill the post holes to save some $ if that helps.

Please let me know as I want this in before the snow flies. I have been told that menards delivers the whole package down to every piece of wood and every screw. It will of course be metal walls and roof.

LMK,

Z

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    Richmond, Indiana area - I am in need of a reasonable home improvement/general contractor type that can paint the interior of a 700 sq ft home and lay new carpet and pad. Anyone on here that does this type of work or if you know of someone in the area, please PM me! I need this done by Nov 1st! :@ya:

Thank You!

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I don't know if this is appropriate to post here or not. If not, I'll gladly delete my post here.

I run my own computer repair business out of my home. I primarily serve residential and small business clients. I offer services ranging from virus removal, data backup/restore and hardware repair. If you are in need of some computer help, feel free to message me. Thanks.
    You should post in the "are you for hire" thread.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Welder with experience repairing wood stove iron. 100 year old iron in this case. Should be an easy fix, I can bring it to you.

wood%20stove_zpstrvhmx2m.jpg

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    On that note, are you a talentless hack of a welder but willing to work real real cheap? Are you a super fantabulous welder, but still willing to work real real cheap?

I need a set of handcuffs welded together so they don't open and the two strands don't come apart. It doesn't have to be pretty, its just going to be used as a mold for leather.

Greenwood area.

Top Bottom