• ...and so much more!
  • boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    Truck drivers needed.

I manage a company that is leased to FEDEX Ground and need team drivers ASAP.

Starting pay is .40cpm with a .01 cent bump for every 250 miles over 1500. Our teams average about 5800 miles every week (5days).

We have all 2011 and 2012 freightliner trucks. The trucks run out on Monday night about midnight and get home usually saturday. It is all terminal to terminal, drop and hook, sealed load freight.

I really need 5 drivers. You must have 1 year diving experience in the last 3 years. No ticket or at fault accidents in the last 3 years. Able to pass a background and drug test. And you must have or be able to get a doubles endorcement. (I can help train you to get the endorsement.

If interested pm me or email me at jstowell1@live.com

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I am looking for a shop cleanup person in Avon. Needs to be at least 18 and have a clean driving record

Glock

Marksman
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    I'm looking to get a property surveyed in the mooresville area. Nice rectangular lot just need to know where to put the fence.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I need two stumps removed in an area I want to use for a garden. I need to dig out an area about 10 feet wide by 25 feet long. The earth is embedded with river rock. The whole area needs to be dug about 10 inches deep, and then hauled away, and backfilled with good black dirt.

c2joe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    I am looking for someone who can fix/repair my front porch sidewalk, the one that goes from the driveway to the front door. It's about 15 feet long (5 sections) with normal sidewalk lines cut into it. The middle 3 sections have broken off and have begun to sink and are now about 2 inches lower. Also, outside water faucet in back out house, I would like replaced, and would like to know if its also possible to run a second line to other side of house.
    PM me if yo want more information

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Looking for someone to put up 3-4 ceiling fans and repair/replace a garbage disposal. Would like to have this done today (6/10) if at all possible. Just trying to have it done as a surprise before my wife returns from out of town. PM me if interested.

renegade

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    IN
    Electrician needed. Looking to completely rewire a one story house. Northern Marion co/ southern Hamilton co area.

evilblackrifle

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Portage, IN
    Need 12 gas furnaces and plumbing -NWI

Hello:

I am in the process of buying an investment property in East Chicago. We were told that the building was vandalized, so I need 12 gas furnaces installed. I am partial to Goodman brand furnaces, unless you can supply another brand that is more cost effective with a better warranty. Looking for estimates. I'm guessing each apartment will be 700 square feet or smaller.

All copper plumbing has also been removed, so I'm going to need a plumber as well.

I need this done after closing, but before tenants can occupy, preferably by the end of August if the building passes city inspection. If anyone is interested, please contact me directly.

Thanks,
    Erick

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Job Opening in Hammond, IN

Do you know of any bi-lingual administrative/office type individuals that might be looking for work?

Here are the details:

Location – Hammond, IN
    Hours – 8:30 to 1:30 Monday-Friday
    Pay: $10 per hour
    Could possibly turn into a permanent position.

They are looking for someone younger, perhaps between 20-30 years old, male or female that is bi-lingual with office experience. If you know of someone please PM me so I can give you more info.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I need someone to replace and upgrade my circuit box and move the electric line to my house. Also need a new roof, and want a metal one installed on my home. Monticello area.

evilblackrifle

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Portage, IN
    Employment lawyer needed

Hello everyone:

I'm seeking a qualified employment lawyer to meet with and possibly represent me in an upcoming Appeal for denial of my unemployment compensation. I've been unemployed since May, and have had no success in finding a new job. It is crucial that I get Unemployment to become current on my bills to continue to have a place to live-especially!

Can anyone help? I live in Northwest Indiana.

Thanks everyone...

Erick

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    Looking for someone w/ extensive HVAC experience. I have a project :)

Need to run return air trunk to my upstairs and complete re-do of all the rest of my ductwork (it's backwards).

I'm in South Bend area. PM me for more details

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Custom Vinyl Lettering

Does anyone do/sell custom vinyl lettering like this?
    northwood-door-logo.jpg

Apart from the vinyl lettering and etching is there any other processes for getting a logo/text on a glass door? Perhaps some type of painting? :dunno:

Have a clinet with a glass door that wants her logo and company text on it. Job location is in Downtown Chicago.

ps.
    MUST BE ABLE TO ACCEPT CREDIT CARD AS PAYMENT

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    Does anyone do/sell custom vinyl lettering like this?
    northwood-door-logo.jpg

Apart from the vinyl lettering and etching is there any other processes for getting a logo/text on a glass door? Perhaps some type of painting? :dunno:

Have a clinet with a glass door that wants her logo and company text on it. Job location is in Downtown Chicago.

ps.
    MUST BE ABLE TO ACCEPT CREDIT CARD AS PAYMENT

Check out a sign shop if you can't find an INgo member to do it. Most sign shops will sell you the vinyl all cut out the way you want.

It's super easy to apply.

fwgun

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2012
    Noblesville, Indiana
    I work for a local (Fort Wayne) HVAC company, we service & repair commercial HVAC units, if anyone has a need for repair or service on any type of heating & air conditioning unit that is a commercial type in fort wayne, let me know and I'll get into contact with you.

Top Bottom