• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TJSieling

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Indianapolis - West Side
    I am getting sick and tired of having to do this kind of research just to take my G36 to Wisconsin for a three day vacation! I can't conceal it legally, I can't carry it in a car legally (unless it's completey disabled in my TRUNK). I can't arm it legally unless I'm hidden (because loading a firearm in public after I get out of my car is "disorderly and threatening to the public").

I want to be able to head to Wisconsin with my gun in my holster or glove box like I can here, to avoid the headaches of getting my loaded firearm back on my hip.

So I beg of a little help. I am going to format some kind of letter, or detailed email to SOMEONE (haven't figured out who yet) in Wisconsin who can try to overturn this stupid law.

I found this little chart about Indiana and grand theft auto, and the decrease in vehicle theft since 1985 (granted it peaked pretty horribly, but has dropped again), and would like to know the reasoning behind this drop.

http://www.in.gov/cji/files/Vehicle_Theft_Rate.pdf

Hopefully it will be a little bit of ammo to help me with this. Decreased crime rates over a certain period because of gun owners and such.

I'll be doing my own research as well, but I know there are a lot of fellow owners here who can help me out with this!

Top Bottom