• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    I have no luck with the search function on this sight. Is it me or does the function leave something to be desired. Anyone else have success finding what they are looking for?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    You can always use Google, but the results will be less fresh than a local search. Just add "site:ingunowners.com" to restrict the results.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    I use the advanced Google search restricing to the ingunowners.com domain as Scutter suggests for older stuff. This site's search capability is a bit limited.

Boolean capability would be a big help (i.e. and, or, not, and phrase searching) if anyone is keeping a wish list for future enhancements to INGO.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    With the massive amount of info that INGO has in its archives, and with the massive amount of lurking we get, I'd LOVE to see enhanced searching capabilities.

My biggest pet peeve with the current INGO search is that you can't use less than 4 letters. There are LOTS of gun-related things that are only 3 letters.

Feign

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Columbus-ish
    Boolean capability would be a big help (i.e. and, or, not, and phrase searching) if anyone is keeping a wish list for future enhancements to INGO.
    It's OR Relevance...

But you can use Boolean. AND, OR, NOT, if Fenway has it enabled on the "users" group.

With the massive amount of info that INGO has in its archives, and with the massive amount of lurking we get, I'd LOVE to see enhanced searching capabilities.

My biggest pet peeve with the current INGO search is that you can't use less than 4 letters. There are LOTS of gun-related things that are only 3 letters.
    That's changed easily enough too. Might have to add some three letter words to the excluded list but it can be done.

Top Bottom