• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    What class are you wanting to shoot? Production is relatively straightforward limiting what holsters and magazine pouches you can use, move into say Limited and then adjustability options really open up gear wise.

Personally I LOVE my Double Alpha Alpha X rig but it is expensive (I think the total even after a couple discounts was $400+)

QHTmuaC.jpg

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    While we are on the subject, anybody ever figure out competition friendly suspenders?
    I think I could cut a couple seconds off my stage times if I didn't have to stop and pull my pants up. Maybe there is a technique that works on the move that would help.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    While we are on the subject, anybody ever figure out competition friendly suspenders?
    I think I could cut a couple seconds off my stage times if I didn't have to stop and pull my pants up. Maybe there is a technique that works on the move that would help.

Rhino has them figured out
    I'll see if i can send him this way
    Seriously
    I have two belts , they are 50 not 52
    Cutting them down to size isn't a problem.

crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI

biggest thing ive found is a pair of pants that fit correctly. i keep my inner belt fairly tight, and make sure the outer is secured to the velcro all the way around.

i run a single stack, and carry 6 mags, i attached a square of velcro to the back of the mag carriers so nothing moves.

:cheers:

justacog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2018
    Brownstown

I use Perry suspenders:
    https://www.perrysuspenders.com/
    (Dickies has apparently licensed/imitated/stolen their patent):
    https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B001VNB...colid=96XOPX0U4XI5&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Other than the clips taking up space on the belt, the only problem I've had is that they eventually stretch out too much. I'd like to find some that aren't made of elastic one of these days, but I may have to re-use the Perry belt clips and make my own out of nylon or cotton (GI sling) straps.

cmann250

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 2, 2018
    Land of 300bu corn
    I’ve been following this thread and I took the plunge with a DAA rig.

What drew me to them was their mag pouches. I shoot SS and I have limited real estate around my waist, so good mag pouches that can turn bullets out was a necessity.

My biggest piece of advice is learn the rules of your class. No reason to buy super expensive equipment if you can’t even use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom