• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    With all the surplus $ IN has, why not send KY a cool billion? What a fine act it would be. No DC involved and we will still have plenty of overpaid tax money to give all taxpayers a refund.
    We have sent people and supplies down to help. Task Force One is down there. Supplies are being gathered still to be sent there. I get your point though.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    With all the surplus $ IN has, why not send KY a cool billion? What a fine act it would be. No DC involved and we will still have plenty of overpaid tax money to give all taxpayers a refund.
    Doesn’t matter what or how much we send the money will be squandered the same. Maximum corruption minimal assistance.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    You can volunteer your own money. Please don't give away mine.:nono:

Even better yet, let's fire the bastards that signed us up for the over-taxation.

Then we can all choose to donate out of our own individual surpluses. :)

Haha, it's funny that you think it is your money. You've already parted with it.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    On a more serious, or maybe personal note as opposed to gov being the answer, is there anything we can do in a practical sense to help?

if you have skills, truck and tools you can volunteer to help rebuild. They also take monetary donations

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

if you have skills, truck and tools you can volunteer to help rebuild. They also take monetary donations

This organization is also putting together volunteer efforts. They are based in Noblesville, helped fill and disaster meals there with church.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    This organization is also putting together volunteer efforts. They are based in Noblesville, helped fill and disaster meals there with church.

I am thinking of heading down to volunteer on Saturday with Samaritan's Purse. The only thing holding me back is that I'm exhausted and not in the best shape for it this week. If Samaritan's Purse is working and accepting day volunteers next week, I may just do it then.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    8 days of hope will be there from Aug 6th to the 20th. You must preregister on their site and get a confirmation from them due to lack of places to stay and difficulty in getting where they need to go.

Top Bottom