• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    I represent Gun Rights Across America for Hendricks County. This is a small grassroots effort to preserve the 2nd Amendment.

Spoke to Sheriff Galloway via phone today. He's a great guy and supports our cause.

In the coming weeks, I will be gathering signatures as a petition for Sheriff Dave Galloway to publicly oppose (read: statement on department letterhead) the enforcement of any new Federal anti-firearms legislation.

If you wish to volunteer in gathering signatures please PM me. The target date for completed signatures sheets will be March 13th.

On Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/GunRightsAcrossAmericaIndiana?ref=ts&fref=ts

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I represent Gun Rights Across America for Hendricks County. This is a small grassroots effort to preserve the 2nd Amendment.

Spoke to Sheriff Galloway via phone today. He's a great guy and supports our cause.

In the coming weeks, I will be gathering signatures as a petition for Sheriff Dave Galloway to publicly oppose (read: statement on department letterhead) the enforcement of any new Federal anti-firearms legislation.

If you wish to volunteer in gathering signatures please PM me. The target date for completed signatures sheets will be March 13th.

On Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/GunRightsAcrossAmericaIndiana?ref=ts&fref=ts

I will do it, I live in Avon, I can hit all the legions and such. Know many in all the private clubs. My grandson is involved in the Sea Cadets...some of them are going to the gun rally with me. They love their guns, what about having those who live here in Hendricks help.

Last edited:

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    Thanks for volunteering. It's certainly okay to post in-thread, but it's easier to keep track of interested parties through PM.

In the next few days, I'll be distributing signature sheets and flyers.

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    I have no doubt that Sheriff Galloway supports the 2nd Amendment, but why does he need a petition to publicly oppose any Federal laws that he deems unconstitutional?

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    I have no doubt that Sheriff Galloway supports the 2nd Amendment, but why does he need a petition to publicly oppose any Federal laws that he deems unconstitutional?

When I spoke to Sheriff Galloway today, we discussed a great number of topics related to the Obama administration. He seems to be on board. The goal of my organization's campaign is to produce a signed letter on department letter head from each Indiana Sheriff.

Sheriff Galloway politely declined to sign such a letter and referred me to the Indiana Sheriff's Assoc letter.

It's basically all or nothing - so the next steps are delivering signature sheets for further persuasion.

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    When I spoke to Sheriff Galloway today, we discussed a great number of topics related to the Obama administration. He seems to be on board. The goal of my organization's campaign is to produce a signed letter on department letter head from each Indiana Sheriff.

Sheriff Galloway politely declined to sign such a letter and referred me to the Indiana Sheriff's Assoc letter.

It's basically all or nothing - so the next steps are delivering signature sheets for further persuasion.
    Thanks that helps explain it. Is he term limited? I would guess that he doesn't want to sign such letter in fear of not keeping his job.

Top Bottom