• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bcsatch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2021
    Farmland
    Picked up a classic Henry levergun today, figured I would get a lot of use out of it this year since I will be rationing the big seeds. I assume most have good things to report? I did do my homework prior, just want to get seasoned reactions.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0118.jpg
      IMG_0118.jpg
      2.7 MB · Views: 27

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    I love mine and so does everyone that's shot mine. Great for teaching new shooters. I have a green fiber optic front sight on mine from Hiviz that's excellent, much easier for new shooters and experienced shooters alike to get a clean sight picture.

Egldriver

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 15, 2010
    NW Indiana
    They’re fun and work well. Just realize the receiver is pot metal and painted. It’s scratches very easily if that matters to you. Solid rifle though.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Got a Henry Large Loop Lever Carbine and it is a tack driving machine. Have to admit that it is so accurate that sometimes it is boring, which really is a good thing!

Gingerbeardman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Anderson
    I've had a couple, they're great! They're actually based on the action of the M-49. My first Henry started a love affair with lever guns in general, just don't ever sell it! You won't regret your purchase.

Awaters1991

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2021
    Westfield
    Picked up a classic Henry levergun today, figured I would get a lot of use out of it this year since I will be rationing the big seeds. I assume most have good things to report? I did do my homework prior, just want to get seasoned reactions.

Thanks
    Great stuff!

Top Bottom