• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    trying to debate getting one? Not sure if they have not been hit with the higher than normal pricing, found one for $650.00 nib. Seems like a ok price? I really did not start thinking about them before the plandemic, so there is that. It appears Federal 410 is about $7.00 for twenty. Based on current 9mm 45 acp pricing does not seem all that expensive.

It would as far as I know just be a range gun no other purpose other than wanting to have one. Any drawbacks concerns with that model?

Thanks

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    trying to debate getting one? Not sure if they have not been hit with the higher than normal pricing, found one for $650.00 nib. Seems like a ok price? I really did not start thinking about them before the plandemic, so there is that. It appears Federal 410 is about $7.00 for twenty. Based on current 9mm 45 acp pricing does not seem all that expensive.

It would as far as I know just be a range gun no other purpose other than wanting to have one. Any drawbacks concerns with that model?

Thanks
    Only drawback is that last I checked they are 2 1/2 shells only.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    They are 2 1/2" shells only.

I think $650 is a good deal. That's not more than what they were before the panic IIRC.

I like mine a lot. I use it for predator control around the property. The main drawback right now is finding .410 to feed it.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    .410 is a good short range varmint round. Fill the pot with squirrel and rabbit! You need to be sneaky or fast though...because short range. I learned that ALOT as a kid.

Top Bottom