• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I would rather throw my Buckmark in my pack that that.

I would like one of the M6 Scouts though. Folds, and has both .410 and .22.
    To bad they dont make them anymore.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    Thanks seancass, I'm sure a barrel without the shroud would be knocked around if there was room for the shroud. In a backwoods excursion I doubt the rifle would be fired enough at one time to make the shroud worth it, as it would only be nice during practice.

I would rather throw my Buckmark in my pack that that.

I would like one of the M6 Scouts though. Folds, and has both .410 and .22.
    To bad they dont make them anymore.

I've had some trigger time with one, and i doubt anyone could go wrong with owning one. It's stupid simple, stores ammo, shoots two different types of ammunition for a variety of game... Just take the trigger guard off to be able to fold it up completely, wrap the barrel in paracord with valuable small items wrapped up inside (extra pin/bolt if you lose the original, small knife or needle, etc..). I think the only improvement would be if it fired a .45 LC in addition to the .410, but there are .410 slugs for that.

Anyone have any expirence with the New England Handi Rifles?

I think a light-weight model would serve as a nice little survival rifle: chambered in .357 mag or .44 mag (matched with a revolver), .223 (same ammo as an AR one may have), 7.62x39 (same ammo as an AK/ store rifle with spam can of ammo in a cabin somewhere) or .45/410 ga. :dunno: Too many options...

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I have a handi rifle in .223 bull barrel scoped I use for daytime yote hunting. Cheap and accurate enough.

You can get multiple barrels for it, but they have to be headspaced at the factory I believe.

Top Bottom