• ...and so much more!
  • Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Entertainment value of keyboard warriors is the only thing these threads are good for.

It’s even better when one side is just here to have fun and the other side actually thinks it’s a serious debate.

Johnk

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Mooresville
    Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Entertainment value of keyboard warriors is the only thing these threads are good for.

It’s even better when one side is just here to have fun and the other side actually thinks it’s a serious debate.
    I'm having fun. No seriousness here.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Can we now turn this into the official Glock love thread. Glocks, Glock clones etc.

With so many Glock clones available Glock did something right. Why are so many buildings perfection on Glock Gen 3 frames and slides?
    Bul
    PSA
    Zev
    Shadow
    Grey Ghost
    Polymer 80
    Anderson
    Adam's
    Matrix
    Alpha
    Faxon
    Lone Wolf
    Probably many more I haven't thought of.

Then Glock magazine clones.
    Glock gun parts.

Glocks and Glock clones have become AR-15's of the pistol world. Build one expensive, or cheap. They all seem to run like a Glock.

Oh and my Glock 20sf shot 3.5-4" 5 shot groups off a rest with 200gr WFNGC hard cast bullets loaded upto 1250fps. Distance 50yds. That was with the Glock barrel.

Only thing I disliked the most was the 2x2 ergonomics, and those irritating finger groves. Every one of them was way off. I was about to drimmel them off, and my son saved it. It fit his hands/fingers better.
    That said I'm interested in checking out the Gen 5 Glock 20 or 40. I might like it better without the finger iratators.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    why can't some of you guys be civil? my intent was to start a "conversation" as they say in polite society these days. isn't that the concept of a "forum"? Huh? maybe i'll learn something? and i have: 1. Glocks are an excellent firearm, just ugly. 2. some folks on INGO like to flame people like me. 3. some people need to grow up.
    1. Yes to both.
    2. This is the way of INGO.
    3. NOPE!

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Purchased a Glock 23 (40 S&W) in 1994. It served as a carry gun for several years. As time went on, the bulkyness, snappy recoil and weird trigger left a lot to be desired, so I sold it. (Did not help that during the 94 AWB, extra mags were $100 each).

Several years later, a Glock 17 Gen 4 with factory suppressor barrel and taller sights was added to the collection. It is accurate, reliable and mounts a weapon light. Shooting it, is less enjoyable than my CZ 75 or Kahr CT9. But it does work and aftermarket options are plentiful.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I can take or leave the finger grooves. They’ve never bothered me or stopped me from shooting accurately. My 34 gen4 has them my 19x mos doesn’t and I love both pistols
    This depends on hand size. Big hands do not get along with finger groves. Big hands usually mean big fingers. I've got big hands, and I'm yet to find finger groves that are made for Big hands.
    I think the majority of people must have medium and small hands, or gun companies just like making finger groves for medium to small hands.

Top Bottom