• ...and so much more!
  • steelhead

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2021
    Fishers
    Not a fanboy, but definitely a fan.

My CCW rotation is a 26.5 and 43x MOS (also have a 19x). Both CCW have dots, and both shoot well, albeit feel very differently while doing it.

My only real gripe with Glock is they never produced an OEM 15 round single stack mag, and we are at the mercy of aftermarket ones, most notably the Shield Arms ones.

I personally have had good luck with the SA 3 mags, but have heard horror stories.

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    Yep. The trigger even looks like it’s bad doesn’t it? Lol
    Yep, and unfortunately, H&K factory triggers haven't improved much since. It's like the VP70 tainted them forever. Like Glock, H&K makes a quality firearm, but they're also much prouder of them, and for the price they demand I've never understood how their triggers can be so bad, especially on a DA/SA gun!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2024
    Evansville
    The first time I saw a Glock I thought it was so unappealing. When I first got into guns, 1911s and Beretta 92s were the guns I was attracted to. But the first time I actually held a Glock in my hand I was stunned by how natural it felt. Shooting the Glock
    What is so special about a Glock? They are ugly and made of plastic. So many of them for sale used. Don't shooters like them? If they are such a great gun and the savior of the shooting world, why are so many of them for sale on the INGO Marketplace?
    I personally love Glock because it provides such a solid foundation that you can build upon to your heart’s content. No they don’t look very attractive but the appeal comes in their simplicity, availability, and dependability. I’m personally someone who likes to add my own personal touches on things to really make them geared more towards what I like and Glock allows me to do that with a budget friendly approach.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yep, and unfortunately, H&K factory triggers haven't improved much since. It's like the VP70 tainted them forever. Like Glock, H&K makes a quality firearm, but they're also much prouder of them, and for the price they demand I've never understood how their triggers can be so bad, especially on a DA/SA gun!
    They know how to make better triggers as my expert and tactical models are decent. all I can conclude is that they really do hate us… but it seems to be intentional since they make their guns for military and LE use and they all need long and heavy triggers so they don’t shoot themselves,

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    The first time I saw a Glock I thought it was so unappealing. When I first got into guns, 1911s and Beretta 92s were the guns I was attracted to. But the first time I actually held a Glock in my hand I was stunned by how natural it felt. Shooting the Glock

I personally love Glock because it provides such a solid foundation that you can build upon to your heart’s content. No they don’t look very attractive but the appeal comes in their simplicity, availability, and dependability. I’m personally someone who likes to add my own personal touches on things to really make them geared more towards what I like and Glock allows me to do that with a budget friendly approach.
    One of the many reasons I mainly shoot Glocks. I am a gun tinkerer at heart, so Glocks are right up my alley, just like Mossbergs and AR's.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I believe the ire toward Glock haters comes from the fact that Glock people get so much grief from Glock haters. On every gun forum I go on, there are numerous Glock bashing threads. Yes, Glocks are blocky chunks. Yes, they don't fit everyone. Yes, they are very vanilla. Yes, the sights and triggers suck out of the box and yes, Glock Knuckle is real. No, Glock leg is not a thing if you keep your booger hook off the bang switch and pay attention when you holster.
    The point is, if you don't like Glocks, don't buy one. There are lots of other guns out there for you to love or hate as you see fit. The bottom line for me is that I am a gun guy. I can find something I like about every gun I pick up and yes, even a Hi-Point (I kinda want a Yeet Cannon) .

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    i don't understand the cream comment. can someone explain it to me? i need to know whether to be offended or not.
    The implication is that your butt hole is hurting and if you rub cream on it, it will feel better. I vote to be offended and post a snarky comeback. That way we get a couple more pages of entertainment out of this thread. Or, you can just roll with it.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    balm.jpg

I couldn't find any Butthurt Cream in stock, probably because the election season is here. But I did find this dandy balm.

Usually prescribed to democrats for politics related butthurt, but can probably be used off-label for Acute Fudditis.
    Very similar affliction with a lot of the same symptoms.

Warning: Not intended to be used to remove rails from handguns.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I can answer that, because they are designed and built for the military, security and law enforcement industry around this rock. And with that, you know when the triggers are being pulled.

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    I can answer that, because they are designed and built for the military, security and law enforcement industry around this rock. And with that, you know when the triggers are being pulled.
    There's probably some truth to that, but on the other hand, Sig and Beretta both managed to produce an adequately heavy DA/SA trigger that isn't mushy or gritty. I think deep down H&K really does just hate us.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    i don't understand the cream comment. can someone explain it to me? i need to know whether to be offended or not.
    She'll help you out to decide that...

5f63c611fa45b1c98529152c_Karen-meme-courtesy-of-imgflip-slider.jpg

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Hello and welcome to INGO. Please click the link below and introduce yourself.

Johnk

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Mooresville
    View attachment 339038

I couldn't find any Butthurt Cream in stock, probably because the election season is here. But I did find this dandy balm.

Usually prescribed to democrats for politics related butthurt, but can probably be used off-label for Acute Fudditis.
    Very similar affliction with a lot of the same symptoms.

Warning: Not intended to be used to remove rails from handguns.
    Did you check your boyfriends medicine cabinet?

Top Bottom