• Status
    Not open for further replies.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Hello all, I have been reading for a year or two and finally decided to join up. I really don't remember how I found this site, at 64 I don't remember all that much about anything.
    Even though I live in Illinois I am just about 7 miles from Indiana. My wife and I both ride Harleys and when we go for a ride we head for Indiana. My wife has Utah and Florida permits to carry a concealed weapon and I have both these and a couple more. We are both involved in changing Illinois laws for the better but it is a battle.
    I shoot IDPA; mostly at ACC and Wildcat Valley and am planning to make it to NPCCC again this year. My two favorite things are riding my Harley and shooting handguns so there is nothing better than riding to an IDPA match. Jim.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Welcome to the group!

:welcome:

Unfortunately 7 miles into Illinois is like 7 feet into Illinois or 100 miles into Illinois. You unfortunately don't have the second amendment rights we do in Indiana, but we welcome you to mingle. :D Then maybe one day you too will become a Hoosier by moving 8 miles east! :D :D :D

And if you do stay where you are, best of luck getting the laws changed! :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom