Here is my Bug out bag! Feel free to make suggestions!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    A little altoid tin with fishing line and some hooks might be a nice edition. Was there a poncho?

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    Actually yes! And no:( I have a rain suit in the bag od green:D New thread brought up my old thread. Was the search function always there? I didnt think it worked before?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Add a bandana or Shemagh:
    (30 uses)
    1. Signal
    2. Neck Gaiter for cold weather
    3. Tourniquet
    4. Pot Holder
    5. Collecting Wild Edibles
    6. Sun block for neck
    7. Sling (first-aid)
    8. Sling (as in David and Goliath)
    9. Sling (for a staff )
    10. Cordage (strips or as is)
    11. Washcloth/Towel
    12. Sweatband
    13. Waist pack/pouch
    14. Hobo Pack
    15. Padding a hotspot
    16. Cleaning Patches for Firearm
    17. Bullet Patches for Muzzleloader
    18. Gun Wipe Cloth (with oil)
    19. Toilet Paper
    20. Mark a Trail
    21. Dish Rag
    22. Napkin
    23. Eye patch
    24. Pre-water Filter
    25. Clean Glasses and other lens
    26. Ear Muffs
    27. Bind a stone and toss a line over a limb
    28. Dust Mask
    29. Wet and wear for Hot Weather
    30. Sneezing

Last edited:

Kingpin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Grant County
    What we need in addition to supplies is a plan for all INGO members join forces to make our journey to a safer place. 1 person isnt going to make it very far but as a group we could protect each other and make our plan work.remember there are already gangs roaming the streets we need to be stronger than them...

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    What we need in addition to supplies is a plan for all INGO members join forces to make our journey to a safer place. 1 person isnt going to make it very far but as a group we could protect each other and make our plan work.remember there are already gangs roaming the streets we need to be stronger than them...

Few thoughts on this. There are over 15000 members, in several states and even in at least one other country. I'm sure that is an impossible number of people for us to join forces and journey to a safer place if the SHTF. Smaller groups, yes. That's what the MSGs are for.

shadowmun43

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Good Guns / Bad Guns

When the sh**t h.t.f. their will be two kinds of travelers,us the plan ahead good hearted American family man (father) with a gun to protect our family, and (BOB) plus to hunt and provide for our family if possible, Then theirs the others who have guns BUT haven't taken the time for (BOB) and I call these people the TAKERS who you can bet on, will be running in gangs (wolf packs) on the main roads,so it's important to know your nieghbors and stand united with some other families then travel alone.People like us that prepair are known as leaders just my :twocents:

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA

Interesting idea but not sure how it would work?

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    When the sh**t h.t.f. their will be two kinds of travelers,us the plan ahead good hearted American family man (father) with a gun to protect our family, and (BOB) plus to hunt and provide for our family if possible, Then theirs the others who have guns BUT haven't taken the time for (BOB) and I call these people the TAKERS who you can bet on, will be running in gangs (wolf packs) on the main roads,so it's important to know your nieghbors and stand united with some other families then travel alone.People like us that prepair are known as leaders just my :twocents:

Interesting..

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009

Let me get this straight. You want to create the INGO militia? Umm ... no.

You weren't actually serious, were you?

Top Bottom