• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    So, does this mean I'm not going to get the name of the Evansville doctor that lied to his patients, fabricated consent forms and accepted cash money as payment for his grift?
    A Evansville doctor said he's been offered between $100 & $800 to give people sterile water so they can get a vaccination card, but he gives them the vaccine anyway and considers the cash a "Tip".
    ... Sneaky, but they signed the consent form, and he's not going to falsify medial & government documents.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    The movement of America from a free country toward an authoritarian dystopia has been slowly moving along for decades. But COVID has greatly accelerated the pace. With every new "mandate" and every new loss of freedom, we are one step closer. It should be terribly obvious by now that government actors have been continuously lying this whole time, and that there is never any plan to go back to "normal". There is simply a plan to add more layers of government, observation & control at every opportunity. This "database" is simply one more method for tracking (among the many that already exist).

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    Nope, just your fantasy about anyone that doesn't agree with you.
    I heard it here, didn't give it a second thought...

And other than a chuckle about the anti-vaxers paying for fake vaccination cards that will be useless, still don't care...

Not being a narcissist, I don't spend much time on the things I can't change.
    No point is investing my time/effort in people that don't seem to care about themselves or people around them.
    I can't change the rabid anti-vaxers opinions, so I don't much try.

I have sympathy for the Trump states that have the lowest vaccination rates,
    Also the highest infection, death & hospitization rates, no one deserves to wind up that sick or dead.

On the other hand, it's evolution in action.
    Often refered to as 'Darwinism', or 'Darwin Awards'.
    Many have deliberately chosen to get sick, disabled or die, including one of my closest friends.

Just a damned shame these folks can't differentiate between medical & political issues...
    Is that you KUT?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Watching this one fellas.
    Just saying.
    :popcorn: at my place.
    Real stove top corn made in oil.
    Real butter and real salt.
    I drink ice cold sprite over ice with mine just because.
    Pick your beverage.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Need a link to this vote and who the republicans were please

Dan Crenshaw was one, apparently. His statement:

Let’s expose some liars! All the Republicans lying to you about the “vaccine database” are doing so because they think it makes them look like “real conservatives.” Here’s the truth: there was no new database created. Your state has ALWAYS run a version of the Immunization Information System (IIS). Every single state has one. In March, Biden allocated $500M to “strengthen” those databases. Some Republicans were rightfully worried blue states would use that extra money to track individual data, so they crafted this bill to put safeguards in place, ensure ALL the data is anonymous and non-trackable. So it is literally the opposite of what you think it is. The Republicans in Congress who voted against it KNOW this, but they’re too scared to explain things to you. In reality, they actually voted AGAINST safeguards ensuring your blue state governors won’t try and track individual data. And on top of that, they’re lying to you about it.

Let this be a lesson for everyone: the people you trust the most in media and in politics are willing to lie to you about your fellow Republicans if they think it helps them get ahead, get more clicks, and get more fundraising. And they do it often. This is just the latest example. This is a toxic reality on the conservative side, especially with many members in the House, and it won’t stop until people stop trusting them. Remember: If it seems too crazy to be true, it probably is!

I'd vote for Crenshaw for POTUS without hesitation.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Dan Crenshaw was one, apparently. His statement:

I'd vote for Crenshaw for POTUS without hesitation.
    This doesn't sound like legislation that would garner 100% dem support. It doesn't sound like legislation that would garner anywhere near a majority of dem support. What am I missing?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Is there a database that hasn't been exploited, abused or misused by .gov? States have historically kept their own data on vax's. Why does the fed want to inject itself now?

...the bill’s main sponsor, Democrat Rep. Ann Kuster (NH), said the system would be used to “remind patients when they are due for a recommended vaccine” and identify areas with low vaccination rates to “ensure equitable distribution of vaccines.”

That doesn't sound very anonymous to me. Rep. Larry Buschon, R. IN. is one of the four republican cosponsors. Here is the Bill:

Full disclosure, I won't be wasting my time to read the bill.

Top Bottom