• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I have owned a single six and still a heritage, enjoyed the heritage much more. I like the feel of the heritage better, the Colt like 4 click hammer, and price. My single six shot fine but meh.

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    I have an older one with both cylinders. As stated before it's a great plinker. I have used both cylinders and prefer the .22 Mag just fot the larger report and feeling like I actually launched something. I bought mine second hand and the rear sight is missing but I never felt the need to replace it. It seems accurate enough at close range. In a pinch I'm sure it would put rabbits and squirrels in the stew pot. I would spend the extra money on the magnum cylinder just to have the flexibility of using the larger round and the fun of shooting it.

Klanham5576

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    NE Indiana
    You will be hard pressed to find a better gun to teack kids with. They all love the idea of shooting a cowboy pistol and the nice thing is the spend more time loading and unloading than they do shooting. All just as much fun for a kids. A fifty round box of ammo goes a long way in a RR...not so much in a BX25 mag in a 10/22...

Scott357

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Thanks all. I ordered the magnum cylinder, and looked for some magnum rounds while waiting for the cylinder to arrive. After a few stops....nothing. 22LR available everywhere, but no magnums. Is this common?

Klanham5576

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    NE Indiana
    Pretty common to not find mags in my area as well. Best bet around here NE IN. Is the guns shops. Not cheap but they have them most of the time.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I wasn't planning to get a Heritage .22 today, but I did. That was the first time I've bought a gun on an impulse in many years. Only $118 out the door, so it certainly wasn't a big investment, but I'm still not sure I want it.

I'll probably like it when I take it out to shoot. Which might as well be tomorrow.

Top Bottom