• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • philo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Peoples Republic of Bloomington
    Late to the party, but got to agree with these guys. You could also try Rural King, their prices are competitive and their stock is usually pretty good, but don't plan to ask any questions - they just don't know much about their merchandise.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    If you don't mind the drive, Martinsville Guns is just north about 18 miles. Barring that, the other recommendations are spot on.
    Trail Dust is on 45 (2nd St) heading south from Walmart (look for the bomb and old 5 ton on the right) , 4 Seasons is in town and not real easy to find (it's behind buildings off the street), MC Sports is near Kohls and Lowes on the west side of 37 just before 3rd Street.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    So where exactly is Four Seasons?

Four Seasons Gun Shop, Inc. - Home

Its in a strip of what looks to be garages or self storage rooms behind the buildings off the main Street. I've been there once, it's a nice little place, the guy there was very knowledgable and friendly. Be sure to check out the working scale model semi auto .22 1919 he has in the display case. It's pretty dog gone cool. So cool in fact, I was so enamored by it that I failed to realize that there was a full sized, functioning 1919 right behind me. :):

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I checked out Traildust and MC Sports. Traildust was neat, but better yet that had some SR Primers and some .223 55gr Hornaday projectiles at a good price. My wallet was lighter after leaving.

anifong

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Marshall County, IN
    Thanks for this! I work in Bloomington on occasion and was hoping to score some primers, Traildust had plenty of primers and picked a pound of powder while I was in there today.

swampdonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Bloomington
    even through the "bad times" last year trail dust had a decent supply of most calibers at a good price! i always find gems there on the reloading stuff as you seemed to also.

MC staff always seem to act like it is a chore to help you out but they have some good stuff from time to time.

rural king have really good deals every so often! i always check their online ads at least once a week.

as for 4 seasons, i have only been there a few times. the staff seemed very knowledgeable and friendly. i hear they have the best price for doing transfers. they did have an annoying guy behind the counter both times i stopped in there. dont think he works there just hangs out there.

Top Bottom