• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I have just reviewed your CV at CareerBuilder and we are consider you for the position of Cheque Assist manager at our firm.

We are looking for creative and capable individuals to become our successful employees. If you are looking for new experience, new accomplishments achievements in your career,and are willing to receive better compensation we are glad to offer you work in our Company
    We would like to inform you of a newly opened vacancy of Cheque Assist Manager at our Company for USA citizens. We are a company registered in Germany. Our firm is known as a payment processor with services designed for international small companies.. In list below you will find job description and general requirements for the position. If you find these compatible with your temper and personality, and consider that you meet our requirements, we would be pleased to offer you a new career, competitive salary and opportunity to work at home.
    Your job is as follows:
    The main task object of the Check Assist Manager is that to collect payments to your Bank account from buyers in proper time, sending them to our company via wire Transfers, and solving meet the challenge associated with these tasks.
    It is significant to say, that every transfer will be accompanied with detailed instructions. It helps to make the task easier to a considerable degree. Thanks to the daily communication with the company you will become an competent Cheque Assist Manager. It seems important to emphasize that the company pays all fees.
    General requirements are as follows:

• Be a person aged from 21 to 65
    • Good communications abilities;
    • Computer skills
    • You will work only 3-10 hours per week;
    • Our company hold in high respect integrity, amenability and promptness in operations;
    • Willingness to work from home, take responsibility and achieve higher goals;
    • Any experience in customer service sphere is appreciated.
    Take all the advantages of Check Assist Manager position, such as:
    • Increased free personal time;
    • Universal esteem and self-respect;
    • Financial sovereignty achieved in short terms;
    • Availability to work efficiently as a telecommuter, with a very flexible schedule
    And above all your average income $700-$1400 per week. Compensation is commission-based (you obtain up to 8 % of each processed transfer)

NO FEE IS REQUIRED FOR ENTERING THE JOB
    We will provide you with further detailed information ( web-site address, licenses,contract, etc.) , as well as answers to your questions.

Nothing to worry about right? :dunno:
    All big companies have Gmail accounts to reply to right? :n00b:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I actually do know some companies that do that. Mostly, the reason is to prevent prospective candidates from contacting them directly, forcing them to go through the headhunter (or CareerBuilder, or whoever). The thing that alarmed me the most about the ad was this:

The main task object of the Check Assist Manager is that to collect payments to your Bank account from buyers in proper time, sending them to our company via wire Transfers, and solving meet the challenge associated with these tasks.
    Really? I have to use my own bank account to handle your transactions? That sounds like money laundering to me.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Wow, you mean I can work remotely laundering money for your illegal business clientel and all I have to do is send all my personal information and bank account information to this GMail account?

SIGN ME UP!!

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Ah, I love those emails.

Is anyone getting a LOT more spam than normal these days? I used to get 1-2 a week (that made it thru the filters), now its 2 or 300 a day :/

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Ah, I love those emails.

Is anyone getting a LOT more spam than normal these days? I used to get 1-2 a week (that made it thru the filters), now its 2 or 300 a day :/

About two months ago, a business e-mailing service (NOT a spammer, they send mail on behalf of companies you've opted-in with, like TiVo, Walgreen's, Best Buy, J.P. Morgan, etc.) called Epsilon was hacked and a lot of customer data (names and e-mail addresses, no passwords or account info) was stolen. There's been a significant uptick in spam activity across the board.

Here's a link to a story about it:
    Epsilon Email Breach: What You Should Know - ABC News

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Please to be employing by us for business wonderful transactions.

Sincerely, Nigerian Prince Financial Services.

Top Bottom