• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

sbude

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    My first post, hope you guys and gals don't mind a little interstate fraternization. I joined a little while ago and was not familiar with forum etiquette at the time. I'd like to make amends for my rudeness. Howdy. Born and raised in Ohio. Have been mostly a hunter, it's just been in the last couple of years that the shooting bug has bitten me, well target shooting anyway. I prefer the rifle, decent with a shotgun, working on bringing up my pistol skills. I look forward to learning how they do things "out west".

Jarhead77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Noblesville
    We have posters and members from many states. Welcome! Where in the Buckeye state are you? Only ask because I lived in Hamilton township just south of Columbus from 1990 - 1998 and my daughter-in-law is from Middleton.

sbude

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    We have posters and members from many states. Welcome! Where in the Buckeye state are you? Only ask because I lived in Hamilton township just south of Columbus from 1990 - 1998 and my daughter-in-law is from Middleton.
    Columbus area. Originally from Medina County, moved down here for school and kinda never left.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom