• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I don't have any assault rifles or assault handguns but I do have a "Homeland Defence" Rifle, actually several, just in case some of my neighbors need one in a pinch.
    So show them off. Remember, only "Homeland Defence" weapons , no assault weapons please.
    Here's one of mine.
    P1010032.jpg

Archer46176

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    South East of Indy
    Kt always gets me that people post they want to see YOUR firearms... WHY??? If you ha e your own then go look at them, if not buy a magazine, if not that then do a google search and if not that then go to the freaking gun ahop and coon finger some in person.
    But for God's sake STOP posting threads asking people to show off what they have. The internet is NOT secure which opens people up to be traced. No matter how much you think you are hiding someone will figure out where you are. So who do you think gets nabbed first if there is a gun confiscation???? The guys who show all the stuff they have... Also people post pictures and a couple of weeks later they are posting that they need help finding their stolen firearms because someone saw them here and broke in while they were at work or on vacation.
    Also the pic of the AR-15 in the OP looks like an archive pic and not something owned by an individual here unless the yellow background was photo shopped in. There are already a ton of these threads so go do a search and look at those instead of asking people to post again. Or are you really just a troll looking for a new story for one of you lefty liberal blogs to show how "gun crazed" Americans are?
    If you cant tell these kind of threads really get my goat...

merotek

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    New Albany
    Kt always gets me that people post they want to see YOUR firearms... WHY??? If you ha e your own then go look at them, if not buy a magazine, if not that then do a google search and if not that then go to the freaking gun ahop and coon finger some in person.
    But for God's sake STOP posting threads asking people to show off what they have. The internet is NOT secure which opens people up to be traced. No matter how much you think you are hiding someone will figure out where you are. So who do you think gets nabbed first if there is a gun confiscation???? The guys who show all the stuff they have... Also people post pictures and a couple of weeks later they are posting that they need help finding their stolen firearms because someone saw them here and broke in while they were at work or on vacation.
    Also the pic of the AR-15 in the OP looks like an archive pic and not something owned by an individual here unless the yellow background was photo shopped in. There are already a ton of these threads so go do a search and look at those instead of asking people to post again. Or are you really just a troll looking for a new story for one of you lefty liberal blogs to show how "gun crazed" Americans are?
    If you cant tell these kind of threads really get my goat...

ermmm... :tinfoil:

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I can't post pics here but I have a very nice pair of safety scissors I confiscated from my kid's book bag. Round nose but I do feel bad about leaving him defenseless against school shooters and the like.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I don't care if anyone post pictures or not. Yes there are already lots of those threads. My picture is photo shopped from another source.
    What I would like to encourage though is the use of the term "Homeland Defense Rifle" so that maybe we can turn the politically correct tables on those who are trying to destroy us. Have a great day.

Top Bottom