• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mrrogers91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2018
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Hey guys my name is faris. A guy who did some electrical work for me turned me on to this forum. I dont know a whole lot so most of my posts will probably be just questions about events and training and personal opinions about certain set ups for certain scenarios.

A little about myself. I live in indy, Im in my mid 20's and just got into firearms a few years ago. I daily carry a glock 26. I build all of my ar's from 80% lowers. the next 80% that id like to play with is a 1911. if anybody has any experience doing those in a ghost gunner machine let me know id love some feedback about it. I did my first 3 gun game (my buddy set it up on his farm) last week and fell in love! i will be getting involved with inmg next season. I would really love to get involved with some more tactical (indoor) training over the winter.

As for shops and ranges i trust here in the area. I use hoosier armory, Indy Arms Company, and Point Blank. If anybody knows of any good long range outdoor ranges please let me know. i havent been able to shoot out to 250yds for a very long time and i miss it lol

kramer5702

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 16, 2015
    Modoc
    Welcome to INGO! About the 1911 try to get ahold of some of the members that post their 1911 builds, I know Churchmouse has a wealth of knowledge and helped me on my beavertail and commander hammer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom