• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Welcome Exar. I'm writing from your neighboring county. This is a great forum. There seems to be quite a few of us from down south.

exar

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think Warrick Co. is slowly taking over.

With the amount of people flowing in, that doesn't surprise me. Within the last 3 years Castle High has tripled in pop. and sq.ft. Another middle school is being built now, Castle South. That makes two middle schools within a 1/2 mile. Newburgh is exploding as well as Booneville. Super Walmart's are opening everywhere, as well as the other big box chain stores. If you're in construction, Warrick Co. is the place to be right now.

exar

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Castle has tripled in size?

Yep. They built two wings after we graduated. This summer they are adding another wing and building Castle South this summer. Castle South opens in fall of '09 I believe. I can promise you we would get lost in Castle if we had to go in there now after so many years.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    That is crazy...I did hear the Grade schools are over-populated and that is what the extra Jr. High is. Actually it is going to be a middle school and the grade schools will no longer have a 6th grade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom