• Status
    Not open for further replies.

NarcoleptiCivil

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    Burlington
    Hey everybody! I am not new to guns, but I am new to carrying one. Thank you all for making this forum available and for filling it with such great information. I'm only a couple days in, and am amazed at the collection of experience that this forum has to offer someone who is trying to become a responsibly armed member of our great state. :yesway::cool:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Great intro. Wanting to learn and be responsible with firearms is what this site is about. That and having fun along the way. :yesway:

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Hey everybody! I am not new to guns, but I am new to carrying one. Thank you all for making this forum available and for filling it with such great information. I'm only a couple days in, and am amazed at the collection of experience that this forum has to offer someone who is trying to become a responsibly armed member of our great state. :yesway::cool:

Welcome. Not only the experience but some of the humor amazes me at times.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Howdy from Indy. Where's Burlington?

Googlefoo is your friend. Just west of Kokomo, population

All you ever wanted to know.

As of the census[SUP][2][/SUP] of 2010, there were 603 people, 258 households, and 173 families residing in the town. The population density was 1,005.0 inhabitants per square mile (388.0/km[SUP]2[/SUP]). There were 286 housing units at an average density of 476.7 per square mile (184.1/km[SUP]2[/SUP]). The racial makeup of the town was 98.8% White, 0.5% African American, 0.2% Asian, and 0.5% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.0% of the population.
    There were 258 households of which 31.0% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 54.7% were married couples living together, 10.1% had a female householder with no husband present, 2.3% had a male householder with no wife present, and 32.9% were non-families. 28.3% of all households were made up of individuals and 13.9% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.34 and the average family size was 2.81.
    The median age in the town was 40.6 years. 23.5% of residents were under the age of 18; 6.5% were between the ages of 18 and 24; 24.9% were from 25 to 44; 23.4% were from 45 to 64; and 21.7% were 65 years of age or older. The gender makeup of the town was 45.8% male and 54.2% female.

I see Obama hasn't filled it up with Syrians yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom