• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade1978

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Porter
    Has anyone had great success in finding a good holster for this firearm? IWB or Pocket is my area of interest. I have a great OWB for OC, but since I'm a pastor, I don't OC very often (although it MIGHT be a good way to encourage repentance :D). I've thought of getting a "Pager Pal" holster, but I've heard mixed reviews of them. Anyone actually bought one and like it/not like it?

Renegade1978

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Porter
    One additional problem that I have with my PF9 is that I have installed an Armalaser unit on the firearm. Makes it almost impossible to find a good IWB or pocket holster.

rlynch25

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    South East Indy
    I went with a Kholster Crescent for my IWB carry. Less than $50 and very comfortable. It's adjustable for height and cant.
    Kholster has very good service and may be able to adapt the standard holster for your needs (laser).

Last edited:

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I've spent a lot of time on this.

I've tried these 4 holsters:

• Kholster Crescent (Crossbreed supertuck clone)
      The Kholster/Crossbreed supertuck is good, but the large leather area against bare skin is uncomfortable unless you don't sweat there, or wear it over top of an undershirt. It's also hard to take the holster off and on. I thought I liked it until I tried the last two holsters in my list. You can buy this holster from me if you want to go that route.
    • The KT belt clip
      The belt clip is uncomfortable, in my opinion, as the gun digs into your side. The gun gets sweaty and that's not good for it. The exposed trigger bothers some people, but not me. I've played with it and cannot get trigger pulled while wearing the gun with the clip, no matter what I tried. I sold the belt clip to another member on this forum.
    • Bianchi 100 9A IWB
      The Bianchi IWB is my favorite and sees the most use. It's comfortable and secure, and hides under anything well. I am wearing it right this minute!
    • Desantis Thumb Break Mini Slide OWB
      The Desantis is my second favorite for when clothing allows OWB carry, or for when I open carry. It's a secure little thing, and nice black leather. It creaks so don't wear it to a really quiet event, such as a funeral. Normal everyday noises are enough to keep people from hearing it though, so it's not a huge deal. I wore it yesterday to a business meeting.

Renegade1978

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Porter
    How does that Bianchi holster work when you have to have your shirt tucked in? To draw your weapon, do you just have to quickly un-tuck your shirt?

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    How does that Bianchi holster work when you have to have your shirt tucked in? To draw your weapon, do you just have to quickly un-tuck your shirt?

It's not really a tucking holster. If you tuck your shirt it, the holster is on the outside (Open Carry). When Concealing, yes; you have to lift up the shirt to draw.

Example:
    e9de9dc6.jpg

rockydog

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Lake Wawasee Northern IN
    I had the laser on mine but with the light weight and snap of the PF9 it didn't want to hold zero very well but I did make a IWB for it too. It looked pretty much like this one with extra room for the laser. They aren't beautiful but they work. If you're handy with leather, you might be able to do one that fits you pretty good. :dunno:
    PF9.gif

Top Bottom